Kumamon Of My Eye

Yoongi straightened the raffle ticket with utmost care. He then peeled off the lower part where he had carefully written as legibly as he could his name and other information about himself.

And with a deep breath, he pushed it into the tiny slit of the raffle box.

"Wow, that was really dramatic," Namjoon commented dryly beside him.

The older boy only scowled back. "Kumamon is a serious shit, so shut up."

"Really hyung? Being so melodramatic about a freaking raffle?" Namjoon said as they headed out of the shop.

"How dare you speak like that? You're being judgmental. A gift certificate for the Kumamon Amusement Park is no joke! I get to have the rides for free. I get to buy the food food for free. I get to play the games for free, Namjoon!"

Namjoon laughed. "Yeah well, that is just the second prize, hyung. It would've been better if you pine for the first prize," the younger said in a suggestive voice, his eyebrows waggling.

"Ugh. I don't give a shit about that Park Jimin, much less a date with him. So what if he's a famous dancer and singer? He's too mainstream, I don't like him," Yoongi stated as they entered the car.

"Talk about being so judgmental, hyung."

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Taehyung glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Here we go again.

"JIN-HYUNG!" Taehyung called with a loud whining voice, his eyes still trained on his suspect Min Yoongi.

"What is it now?" Jin wearily said as he emerged from the kitchen, looking all done with his life.

Taehyung pointed an accusing finger at Yoongi. "Hyung spent money again to buy a stupid raffle ticket!" he cried.

Jin sighed. "And what exactly is wrong with that?"

Taehyung pouted, in which Yoongi rolled his eyes again. "He could've just bought potatoes for me instead of wasting his money on a ticket!"

"It's my money, Tae. I decide where I spend it to," Yoongi tried to counter, even though he knew fully well that it won't help.

"Yoongi," Jin spoke, "didn't I tell you not to inform Taehyung whenever you buy a ticket?"

"It was not me! Namjoon slipped," Yoongi explained.

"Kim Namjoon!" Jin shouted in a scary voice.

The man in question appeared out of nowhere, wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulders, and with a big dimpled smile, said, "Yes, babe?"

"Yes babe your face. This is your fault. Buy Taehyung his potatoes or I'll throw you out," Jin said with a scowl.

Namjoon helplessly scratched the back of his head. "Err...alright. But what if I break them?"

"Then cook them, pabo," Yoongi retorted.

In hearing this, Taehyung gasped loudly. "But hyung! I don't want broken or cooked potatoes! How can I draw on them if they're like that?!"

Jin heaved a loud sigh. "How can you draw on them? And do potatoes even break?"

"It's Namjoon we're talking about here," Yoongi said.

"I'm done. I'm so so done. I'm the only sane person here and I don't even know why I'm still here," the poor man, named Jin, said.

Yoongi smirked. "It just meant you're not sane at all."