Oops

Yoongi's heart constricted painfully as he watched Namjoon's snail leading the race, now almost past the finish line. It was winning. Scratch that, it really did won as it was now succombing the finish line with its goo.

Damn shit.

His eyes squinted as he stared at Taehyung's own snail, competing with Hoseok's own.

It was clear. The terrible truth was that Taheyung's and Hoseok's snails were gonna be the second and third.

Yoongi's own, though...

Wow, why did he have to pick a snail that depicted nothing but himself? If only Yoongi knew that this snail had the same attitude as himself, he would've went away and looked for another. But no, Yoongi was too lazy to find even just a piece of sand depsite the fact that the whole beach was filled with them. And so, the moment he saw the snail, he picked it up and presented it to his three crazy friends.

Now, as Yoongi wearily stared at his own snail that barely moved since the beginning of the race and was just there, lounging on the starting line, Yoongi decided to rethink all of his life choices.

He was losing, obviously.

And losing meant he would be the one to suffer the out-of-this world ideas of one Kim Taehyung on dares.

That meant Yoongi was no longer safe. His dear life was at stake and no questions needed to be asked for him to know that he'd be scowling darkly in the coming weeks.

He's utterly fucked up.

"I WON!" Namjoon shouted, doing a really weird twerk as he danced around.

Taehyung clapped happily while swaying his butt. The asshole. This snail race was his idea. Of course it was his idea. Yoongi was simply having a peaceful evening in the beach, enjoying the last days of his summer vacation, before Taheyung came dragging him and forcing him to join in their little snail race and find his own snail.

But really, it was Yoongi's fault. He should've known it the moment he agreed with these bunch of idiots to go to the beach. He should've known not to agree. He should've known that it was far safer and saner to stay at home and away from these people, away from Taehyung.

"Yoongi-hyung is the loser!" Hoseok cheerfully announced, joining in with the dance.

Yoongi just squatted there mournfully.

Taehyung smirked. "You know the agreement, hyung. The one who will be in the last place would need to do The Dare."

"Yah, this is not included!" Yoongi tried to defend himself, throwing a dirty look at his snail. "He did not even went past the finish line, so it's not counted as last place. He barely moved! It's considered forfeited. My snail is forfeited."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, making Yoongi feel dread all over his body. "Reasons, hyung, reasons. You still lost."

Namjoon agreed happily as he nodded his head too much. Yoongi thought it would fall off from his head.

"But really, why do you think it didn't move?" Hoseok asked, eyes squinting as he looked at the snail more thoroughly.

"Maybe it's just lazy," Namjoon commented.

Yoongi sighed. "It's sleeping."

Hoseok blinked his eyes. "How sure are you?"

Yoongi blinked at him as well. "Trust me, I know."

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"Please hyung!!!" Jungkook begged.