I'm Too Clumsy for my Own Good

up top is what Eliza looked like when she was alive, the flowers just for the aesthetic though.
______________
Zach
________

It didn't take that long for something it finally happen. At least, it didn't feel like that long. It was probably quite a bit of time. I had just stepped up to rumble with Eliza again. It was something I had grown used to, seeing as there wasn't much else to do.

"You know I'm just going to beat you again." She taunted, as we circled each other, on the ground for now.

"At least that's what you hope." I laughed back, obviously less threatening.

She jumped through the air, wings snapping as she zipped across the room towards me. I jumped up before she could get to me, and jumped just high enough so I fall just back down on her. She hit the ground, with an oof.

The small crowd cheered again. I got the first point. Which was amazing because I almost never scored on Eliza. I had beaten Nala a few times, and Ransom most of the time. I'm pretty that was just his way of flirting though.

"I'm just warming up." She saved, stretching, before launching back into the air again.

I had to hand it to her, Eliza was fast. She zipped through the air and up to my level. She nearly snagged my tail, to which I laughed and sped away in a dive. Eventually I got caught in one of her traps again as she met me dead on, but managed to keep the upper hand as we stalled and fell. He opened her wings last second enough to let me on the ground gently and zoom back up again. One to one.

Then she got me again by walking across my wings mid flight, which caused me to trip big time and my feet just skidded across the ground. Another point to her, one more and she would win. Naturally I couldn't believe when I made a quick turn on her and she accidents bumped into a wall and made an even closer save, but the ref, and the crowd declared me another point as her hind legs brushed the dirt.

Then we were tied.

It had never been this way before, so I was a little proud, I will admit. Of course I messed up through, because I'm me. I was gonna try one of her own tricks on her when I got the turning wrong and accidentally sent myself, and Eliza, zooming down a tunnel, which was out of bounds of course.

I don't know if's you've flown through a tunnel before, but it's really hard. I wasn't sure how to stop until the walls turned black and I found myself in that one area where you couldn't see anything except for the glowing ripples. I skidded across the water, throwing glowy juice everywhere, and finally landed, partially soaked, in a puddle of it.

I had stirred up so much water that for a second I could actually see the walls. Only they weren't walls. This cavern was covered, floor to ceiling, in various tunnels leading off into the darkness.

Eliza came skipping towards me across the water as I stared at the walls in amazement.

"Hey what are you-? Whoa!" She gasped blinked as she glanced around.

We stood there in silence for a bit as the glow eventually faded like the ripples did.

"I never knew they're were so many tunnels." Eliza breathed.