Part 1

Lexi's POV

I was getting ready for school quickly because my dad was drunk last night and would beat me if he saw me. I don't have time to put makeup over new bruises .When I was done getting ready I walked into Austins room and he was packing his football helmet in his backpack.

"Are you done? We need to leave before he wakes up." I asked

"Yes. Where is Vick?" he asked

I was about going to say something when we heard a scream come from down stairs. We ran down stairs and saw our dad standing over Vick that was curled up on the floor in a pool of his own blood. I ran over to help him but, my dad pulled out a knife.

"Come one step closer and I'll kill you" He said

I didn't care I ran to Vick as Austin tackled our dad. I look at Vick and see blood coming from his nose and cuts on his face. I look over and saw Austin got the knife away from him and ran to us picked up Vick then ran to his car. I was following until I remember that I forgot my backpack. I walked back in grabbed it then started to go back outside when I heard his stone cold voice.

" Your the one who killed your mother" He said.

I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I didn't want to hear him say it again because it was true. I ran to the door ,but he threw the knife the blade cut the side of my arm. I got outside and luckily I didn't get blood on my shirt. I walked to Austin's car and saw that he had already fixed Vicks cuts and bloody nose. Then he saw me and gasped.

" Lexi what happened?" He asked

"I got hit with a knife" I said

"Come here your arm is bleeding really bad" He said and pointed to the front seat.

I sat down and he pick up something and started to clean it.

"What if he comes out here?" Vick asked

"He never does. He always hurts us then goes to cry in his room or drink more." Austin says as he wraps my arm up.

(This is a normal day to me)

After he wrapped up my are I got in the back seat and we started driving to the middle school. When we got there I stepped out of the car and started walk into the school putting my jacket on to cover me bandages. (It was 7:25 a.m. and classes start at 8:15a.m. ) I walked to my locker got my stuff and closed it. I turned around and was slammed against the locker dropping all my stuff. I saw Harry,Liam and Zayn when I looked to see who did it . Then Harry grabbed my arm where the knife had cut me. Tears came to my eyes my arm hurt so much.

"P-please, let go of my arm" I asked

"Why should I?" He asked and then tightened his grip on my arm.

I cried a little and spoke again.

" P-please, let go it hurts" I said looking down.

"Thanks for telling me" he said then dropped me to the floor.

When I hit the cold floor he kicked my arm over and over. Liam and Zayn joined in a started kicking my stomach and arm. The last thing I heard was someone yell "STOP!". Before it all went black.

Niall's POV

I was walking to my locker with Louis. When we walked around the corner we saw Harry and his gang standing over Lexi kicking her.

"STOP!" I yelled.

They looked over at Louis and me then ran away. We ran over to Lexi and saw she was unconscious. I pulled out my phone and called Austin as Louis tried to stop the blood coming from her arm.

"Hello"

"You need to come to the middle school now Lexi got beat up" I said

"I'm on my way and I'll bring Vick"

Then he hung up.