Part 6

Lexi's POV

 " Don't look back, Josh. " I say as I walked across the wire.

I felt a bullet fly by my head. Then I gave in breaking my own rule, I turned around and saw Jared holding a gun aimed at me. We were halfway across the wire and there was no way to escape. I looked around I can't go back or forward, It seems there's no where ,but up.Then something caught my eye. I saw a restaurant canopy. I got an idea as a dogged another bullet.

" Josh jump." I say as if it was the simplest thing ever.

" Lexi have you gone mad? I'm not committing suicide!" Josh screamed.

" Josh just trust me." I say.

" Ok. Just don't get us killed." He spoke.

I walk forward a bit more then spoke again.

" Jump onto the canopy. I'll go first you follow." I spoke as more bullets went by us.

I let the pole go and began to fall seven stories into the darkness of the night. When I land on the red and white striped canopy. I look up and saw Josh was still on the wire ,but someone was with him, Jared. I watched in horror as Josh backed away from Jared then he missed the wire and slipped. He fell and grabbed the side of the sign. I saw Jared take aim at Josh's head for a kill shot.

" Josh! Let go! " I screamed.

Josh let go. He landed on the canopy a few feet away from me.

I could hear sirens in the distance as I crawled over to Josh.

"You ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine Lexi. Lets get down from here." He said.

We clime down and saw the two shocked owners of the restaurant and about fifty emergency vehicles. I saw two police officers run over to us. Then a single shot rang out. I feel something hit me in the back of the head. I feel the weight of the world crash down on me as I fall to the ground. I can here Josh screaming as the darkness engulfed me.

Niall's POV

 I wake up with two arms wrapped around me I snuggle into the warmth feeling safe.

" Awe they look so cute."

" Shhh. You'll wake them I want a picture!"

I hear the snap of a phone camera. I cuddle more into the warm body beside me and the person's grip tightens on me.

" Are we telling them about Lexi?"

" I will tell them when they wake up Greg."I began to get lost in my own thoughts.

What happened to Lexi?

Did they find her?

What if she's dead?

Niall don't think like that!I feel the body beside me shift closer to me. I felt calmer and save from the world right now. I snuggle into the person again and fall asleep again.

Hey everyone! I have a very important question! My friend is a Niam shipper and told me to ask y'all if I should do Niam in this story or not. Comment what you think.