Part 4

Niall's POV [ 10:45 P.M. The next day]

I wake up and see a bright light. Where the bloody hell am I? I hear the soft beeping of a heart monitor. I slowly set up in the bed I'm in and saw Liam sitting next to me in a chair asleep.

"Liam?"

His eyes fluttered opened and look at me.

"Niall! Lay down you just got out of surgery!" Liam says.

"What? Why?" I asked as I lay back down. I wince in pain when me shoulder hit the side of the bed.

"Do you not remember?" Liam asked.

"No. I remember watching Toy Story with you and I fell asleep." I say confused.

" Do you not remember Lexi waking us up?" He asked.

"No, Is Lexi ok?" I asked confusedly.

"Well...... Lexi got kidnapped by the same people who shot you." Liam said tears streaming down his face.

"Wait Lexi is missing?" I scream sitting up again not even hearing the part when he said I was shot.

I wince in pain again ,but I didn't care.

"I'll tell you just lay back down you're going to split your stitches" Liam says.

I lay back down and wait for him to explain. I look back at Liam and saw stitches on his forehead and temple.

" What happened to you?" I asked.

"I was hit with a tranquilizer dart and when I fell I hit the nightstand. I just have a minor concussion. I'm fine ,but I have to say here for observation" Liam says.

"Ok-... Wait tranquilizer dart? Where is Lexi?" I ask

"Lexi is missing and the police are doing everything in their power to find her. Zayn and Harry haven't waken up from being shot by the tranquilizer dart. Louis had a allergic reaction to a substance in the dart and is in surgery. Vick got shot once in the arm and should be out of surgery soon. Austin got shot multiple times and is in a coma ,but he is going to be fine." Liam explains.

I sit up again and burst into tears. Liam pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest.

"Shh.. Ni . They'll find her. It will be ok." Liam says rubbing circles on my back.

I heard a knock at the door and Liam lets me go. I look at the door and see My family, Liam's family, Zayn's family, Louis's family, Harry's Mum,Gemma, who I think is Harry's dad and three police officers.

"Niall are you ok? I will murder the people who did this to you!" My seventeen year old brother Greg yelled hugging me.

"Greg! Don't break him! I want my hug ,too" My six year old sister Faith yells.

Greg let me go and Faith jumped on the bed and hugged me hitting my shoulder making me wince in pain. She let go and looked shocked and started to tear up.

"D-D-Did I hurt Nialler?" She says crying.

" No. No. No. Baby it's ok. I'm fine. Don't cry." I say hugging her.

I look over at Liam and saw he was being hugged by two girls.

"Awe Li-Li. Are they your sisters?" I ask.

"Yeah. This is Nicola she is seventeen and this is Ruth she is eighteen." He says pointing to each one.

Faith gets off the bed and I hear someone clear their throat. I look and saw one of the officers in front of me and Liam.