Chapter 21

"Yeah that's okay... I'm just happy he's alright because I've been having a panic attack the past hours."
"Yeah no problem Lana and I hope he doesn't bug you anymore or I'll finish him for you."
"Thanks Smarty...Well I gotta head to school and by the way do you know if Nick is coming back to school?"
"I don't think so until tomorrow maybe. And well yeah gotta go I will phone you maybe tomorrow."
"Alright bye."

I hanged up the call and got my bag ready to go to school. I didn't want to be in class early because I was afraid of what Marina may say or feel towards me. I decided to go to the restroom.

When I stepped out the restroom I felt somebody wrap themselves around me and drag me to the nearest empty room. The door was shut tight by Yolanda and inside the room was Tony who had the look of evil in his eyes and Yolanda had boiling red flames.

"Wha-what? What are you-"
"Shutup nerd I know about you and Marina now so don't worry I don't care about that, besides the fact you that you took my best friend away and you legit almost killed my boyfriend yesterday. I thought nerds were smart but I guess not."

The dim light bulb that hung around all of us was making the scene more terrorising each second that passed by. I wasn't sure what they were going to do to me but I felt my heart race with fear and I felt drops of sweat started to consume my face.

"You're not-not her friend or else you wouldn't have gotten with Jake.."
"Wow Lana I cant believe you still have nerve to even speak right now, I mean Tony is grabbing you by your arms and you're vulnerable and have no choice of what to do."

Yolanda slapped me right across the face. I then felt Tony wrap a rope around my hands, now I was vulnerable all tide up.

"I hate you Lana you are useless!"
Yolanda spit on my face. I then got kicked in the ribs.
"I don't want you near Marina or else I will kill you!" Yolanda looked dead into my eye.
"I don't care anymore so Tony do whatever you want with her. Such a pathetic dyke."

Yolanda exited the room and now it was only me and Tony. He stood in front of me and even leaned towards where I laid. He helped me sit up which made me confused.

"What are you doing? DON'T YOU HATE ME AS WELL BECAUSE I TOOK MARINA?!"
"Nope. I have no reason. When it comes to you I just act like I'm mad at you or hate you because Jake is my best friend."
"You mean you're not going to do anything to me?"
"Nope. And I actually like the idea of you and Marina being together she seems to be more happier."
"Wow you're amazing Tony I still don't understand why people like you and Marina hang out with ass holes, no offence."
"Yeah I don't understand it either..." Tony said as he untied my hands. I never noticed how much of a nice guy he is until now. Tony has black hair and a sorta pale face with brown eyes but not as good as Marina's.

"Well I gotta go." I said opening the door and stepping out.
"Wait Lana!" I heard him yell and it echoed in the hallway.
"Yeah Tony?"
"Can I hang out sometime with you and Marina. I really miss talking to her and you're cool."
"Yeah sure... Uh do you want my number maybe?"
"Yeah please."

I wrote down his number and then I gave him my number.

"See you around Lana and by the way please act during the day like you're hurt so Yolanda won't think I just let you go."
"Yeah sure don't worry I'm a great actor, and yeah see you soon."

I entered class late for the the first time in forever, exactly 15 minutes late.

"You're doing this again Lana?" The teacher said stoping he lesson and putting me on the spot in front of everyone. The whole class stayed in silence as if they were waiting for a response from me. I didn't even bother and I when to sit at a different table from Marina.