Late again

ogmarie3
Here you go sis. ❤️

I opened my locker grabbing my nike bag it's the last hour of school and I was so ready to leave and see my long time boyfriend bishop. Matter of fact he was suppose to meet me at my locker so he could walk me to gym.

The bell rung making me late to gym class. I sighed leaning against the locker next to mines I don't know if I should wait for bishop or just got to gym.

I slammed my locker running to the girls locker room I changed into my gym clothes slipping on my nike air maxes. I grabbed my nike bag throwing it in my locker I ran out making it to the attendance line.

"Why were you late karla." Coach Abernathy said

"Bec-." She cut me off before I could finish.

"Detention after school." She said

I sighed throwing my head back thanks a lot bishop.

"You all sweaty and shit." My friend Gina said

"Man coach stay bugging made me do 10 laps after I did 20 and plus he wants me to come to dentention." I complained

"Well what made you late." She asked

"I was waiting for bishop at my locker." I responded while undressing.

Gina laughed shaking her head.

"Look I'll see you tomorrow." Gina said

"Alright bye Gina." I said

"Bye girl."

"Karla meet me in room 320 for detention you have 20 minutes ." Coach Abernathy said closing up her office leaving.

"Okay." I spoke

I was now the only one in the locker room which was good because I could take a shower and feel comfortable.

I grabbed a towel making my way to take a shower I turned on the water stepping in. The warm water hit my chest and ran throughout my hair as I was reaching to grab the soap but the lights flickered off I froze I heard movement causing me to back up against the wall.

My legs were lifted off the ground and warms lips pressed against my shaved cat. I was on the verge to scream until a hand was placed over my mouth.

"Shhh they gone hear us." I recognized that voice from anywhere it was bishop. His tongue explored my cat making me moan like crazy I wrapped my legs around his neck grinding against his mouth. He chuckled removing my legs from his neck he lifted my right leg up rubbing his dick against my pussy.

"You want it." He whispered

"Yes daddy." I said

Bishop inserted the tip making me moan lowly I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pounded into me my legs started to shake as he kissed on my neck.

"This pussy belongs to daddy right.?" He whispered in my ear

I couldn't even speak my body was full of lust.

"Huh?." He whispered in my ear speeding his pace

"Mhmm y-yes wishswjsh."

He wrapped his arms around my waist walking out of the shower he sat down on the bench that was on the side of the shower.

"Ride me mama." He said in a raspy voice that would make any bitch melt

I slowly grinded against him throwing my head back. I sped up and grabbed Bishops shoulders squeezing tightly my legs shook as I squirted on his dick. Bishop cupped my ass then grabbed my hips slamming into me.

"Bishop go deeper." I whined

"Damn." He mumbled speeding up his pace and going a little deeper it was so much pleasure I've never felt before.

I tried getting up but he slammed into me.

"Don't run you only gone make it worse." He said I automatically could hear the smile in his voice.

He layed me on my back slamming into me again I lifted up my legs having them wide open I felt bishops dick throbbing in me As I was on the verge of cumming.

"Bishop I-I'm about to cum." I managed to say.

"You gone cum for daddy." He said

"YES BABY." I said

"Cum for me baby." I did as told

"SHIT." I yelled.

Seconds later bishop busted inside of me he then removed himself from out of me.

"Bishop?." I asked

"What mama." He said laying on top of me.

"How did you get in here." I asked

"I got my ways baby." He said laughing.

He gave me a kiss before getting off of me.

"I'll see you when you get home." He said growing his clothes on.

"Okay." I said before he left the locker room.

Here I am late again All because of bishop.

Want a request? just pm me. I tried on this one. Hope you like it stillZ