Chapter 3

CeCe (POV)

NEXT DAY***

__

i was cooking dinner while london and chris were in the living room playing the wii. i rolled my eyes at the sight of that. last night me and him finally got some alone time and ari wants to ruin it for us. her ass so fucking annoying, thats why i dont like her. she always coming in between me and chris.

"time to eat" i yelled to them 2

"i'll race you to the kitchen" chris said to london. London small legs quickly rushed to the kitchen and of course chris let her win. she laughed as she climbed onto the chair.

"i beat you daddy" she laughed

"thats right you did" he smiled

i put some chicken and fries on londons plate and chicken and smash potatoes for chris.

"cece can i get some ketchup?" london asked

"sure honey" i said to her as i went to go get it.

"baby can you get a spoon for me please" i rolled my eyes at chris and ignored him.

"here you go london" i smiled, and then mean mugged chris

"london, let me speak to cece alone for a minute" chris said to her. he pulled me out the kitchen to the hallway away from london.

"what the fuck is yo problem?" he questioned

"nothing, damn get away from me"

"yo is you mad cause i aint go with you last night? my daughter birthday was yesterday you think i was gonna miss it. i missed out some part of her life from being in jail so i wasnt gonna miss her birthday, i cant. i owe it to her. if you gotta a problem with it you can leave! my daughter will come before anyone in this damn world, even yo ass, got that?"

"fuck you chris! you put this girl before everything, and you put ari before me too!"

"ari? ari is the mother of my child and thats all she is too me. are you jealous or some shit?"

"no! but the fact that you always tryna meet her needs and compromise with her makes me think you like her or favor her"

"shut that shit up, cece i picked you for a reason. i like you alot and i care for you. sometimes you just cross the line. you need to know that i have a daughter with ari therefore me and ari will always have a relationship. if you cant deal with it, then i cant be with you. im not replacing you, or tryna make you feel bad. i love you cece."

i smiled as i hugged him "i love you more chris" i kissed his cheek "maybe i was outta place" i admitted

"you good ma' look tonight we can go out and do whatever you please. im dropping london back off to ari later. so what ya wanna do?"

"hmm.. lets just stay in for the night. i love you babe"

"love you too" we walked hand in hand back toward the dining room to continue our dinner

_____

Ari (POV)

"Ty move yo big ass feet" i said to him as we were in the bed watching a movie. london was still at chris's house so were home alone.

"my feet not even big"

"yes they are, now get them off of me" i laughed

he got on top of me and start tickling me "oh shit, get off of me!" i yelled

"naw naw naw, you asked for it" he smiled.

"daddy" brandon said walking into the room

"shit" ty mumbled. i managed to get ty big ass off of me as i went to pick up brandon

"i thought you was taking a nap" i said sitting him on our bed. he shook his head and climbed on ty

"wassup lil man?" ty said messing with his small ears. brandon grinned as he tried to tickle ty's stomach with his small little fingers.

i rolled my eyes at those 2 as the doorbell rang.

i ran down the stairs to get it, and it was cece with london. i rolled my eyes as i grabbed london from her

"where's chris?" i asked her

"girl, why the hell do you care where my man is at? back the fuck off of him" she said to me. i chuckled because this bitch has lost it

"i dont want yo man, i already had him. now get the hell out of my sight before i beat yo skinny crooked teeth ass"

she left as london looked at me and smiled "where is my brothda" london questioned

"upstairs in mommy's room. but before you go play with him, go finish putting your clothes up in your room, and clean your closet."

she ran to her room as i made my way up the stairs

"ty you will not believe wh-" i stopped as i saw him sleep and brandon on the bed playing on ty's phone. how in the hell could ty fall asleep so fast? i shook my head as i laid down on the bed.

"brandon give me your dad's phone"

"noo" he said. i slapped his hand which made him cry. ty woke up from his loud crying

"what the hell is wrong with him?"

"i told him to give me your phone cus he was messing with it, and you know what happened last time" i said.

about 5 months ago i had just bought ty the Galaxy 4. we were at the park and he let brandon play temple run on his phone. well his dumb ass let him run around with it and he dropped it and it cracked. so he bought himself the iPhone 5 which was nearly $450 at the time.

"where my phone at?" ty asked

"i got it, what you got something in here you dont want me to see?" i joked. i know ty would never cheat on me again. he had my password to everything and i had his. i trusted him with everything in me.

"naw you can go through it, shit ion care"

"i trust you, i dont need to go through it. here" i said handing it to him.

by this time, brandon crying had stopped but he still was upset with me because i hit him. ty hates when i hit brandon or london, but its like im whooping them cause i dont believe in whoopings. but i do believe in obedience .

"i'll go put him in the play room" ty said grabbing brandon

"alright thanks,"

**

Chris (POV)

"aye man that beat was hot play that shit again" i said to cece as we were in the studio. she was working with a girl Sevyn Streeter on her new song called "it wont stop" and it was really good.

Cece was a producer and i actually met her in the studio. She was really good and she works with some famous people. She knew i could sing and she told me i should quit my job and sing but ion know bout that

"aye i like that" amber said, which was her real name "but i think it needs a dude on the track to complete. like a duet" she suggested

"yeah that would be hot" cece replied "but who?"

"cant we get like trey songz or somebody, a nice looking guy with vocals"

"naww, i dont think his style or voice would fit this. i need a nice smooth voice on this track" cece said

"how about me?" i asked her

"can you sing?" amber questioned

"hell yeah" i start singing Michael Jackson the way you make me feel. cece and amber start bobbing their head as i continued

"yes!!!" amber said

"i dont know about this.." cece said. we both looked at her like she was fucking stupid

"whats the problem?" i asked

"chris baby, what if this song becomes a hit you'll just be a one hit wonder to people. you cant hop on a track and expect to just do 1 track"

"lets just try it" amber said. i ran into the studio booth and put the headphones on. i looked at the lyric sheet and began singing it as cece dropped the beat.

Baby hop in my ride
Ooh it's hot as hell outside
Got the top down
With your doors closed
With my hand up on your thigh

"i love it!"

i thought to myself, this could be the start of something new.

****************************

5+ Comments Please, Thanks. (: