t e n

Bellamy guided me down an eerie hallway. Although it was all giving me a bad feeling, all of the thoughts rushed away when I looked in front of me. Bellamy reminded me of a little boy, he looked so happy to be dragging me to wherever he was going.

I've never seen him this happy before, I guess he could say the same about me. I was smiling ear to ear and it was impossible not too. But seeing Bellamy so happy, made my whole body feel almost numb. That was all I ever wanted, for him to be happy.

"Where are we going Bell?" I asked, practically running down the hall.

"Here" He said and pointed to the door in front of us. I was about to ask what it was but he opened the door and pulled me inside. He closed the door quickly behind us and everything was dark. "Okay I'm still confused" I said, struggling to make out any objects that I could possibly see.

I heard Bellamy press a button and the lights came on. It was a bigger room with things I didn't recognize. There was equipment that I had never seen before. The only thing I recognized was the sole bed in the corner of the room. I squeezed Bellamy's hand.

"This is our room" He said, squeezing back. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"We get our own room?"

Without warning, he pushed me against the wall. He had a devilish smirk on his face as his hands slid down my body, landing on my waist.

He started slowly kissing down my neck, I wasn't sure how to respond. I knew how to kiss of course but nothing beyond that had ever happened with anyone. Considering my father was this scary powerful man, nobody would ever try to have sex with his daughter and he made that very clear.

My breath hitched in my throat as Bellamy moved back up to my lips. His hands slid under my thighs and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he didn't break the kiss.

He kissed me as though he couldn't breathe and I was the only oxygen on earth. And he held me as though if he let go I would float away.

He began squeezing under my thighs, that caused me to slightly jump. Bellamy chuckled into the kiss but not once did he stop. He started becoming more rough, the tempo of things were so fast I could barely keep up. We soon became breathless. I grabbed the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair. I could tell he liked that by the ever so slight groan he let slip.

He walked me over to the fairly large bed and laid me down on it. I looked back up at him and he began to take his shirt off. I started breathing heavier, mostly because of my nervousness but also because Bellamy looked angelic.

He crawled on top of me and began kissing me again. His lips moved in perfect sync with mine. He gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head.

My immediate response was to cover myself up. I had so many burn marks that were given to me, representing every person I had killed. They were everywhere and now on full display to the person I love.

"What's wrong princess?" Bellamy asked, holding my arms that were covering my entire chest area.

"W-well I have so many burns a-and I don't really want you to see them" I said. I know I had shown him the marks when we first met, I was proud of them back then too but now not so much.

"You are so beautiful" Bellamy whispered to me as he started kissing around my jawline. Distracting me while he slowly moved my arms out from over my chest. I was too busy trying to steady my breathing that I didn't notice. He kissed down my neck and got to my collarbone. He went lower and began kissing the marks. His fingers intertwined with mine.