When you meet him Leo

You were on your roof your favorite hoody on but you weren't happy today was the day you were going to die you had kept a smile on long enough and today you were pushed over the edge. Your boyfriend had called you weak and unloveable then broke up with you for your best friend then when you came home your brother told you to go die in a hole and that he could never love a monster like you. So you finally broke when you got your wallet went to the store bought some pills went to your roof and took then all now you were just waiting for them to kick in. You heard footsteps and you looked behind you but saw nothing when you looked back ahead your vision started to blur and you fell forward you had been sitting on the ledge so you were falling towards cement when you felt something caught you everything went black from there. When you woke up you were in a hospital you sighed and looked at your arms all your old scars were showing you heard arguing outside your door you knew it was your mom dad and brother the nurse came in and smiled "it's nice to see your awake YN" you looked away "yea I'm sure, how long have I been out?" You ask she looks at you "two days, may I ask why a boy your age tried something like this" she asked you looked at her "because I finally broke" you said with no emotion whatsoever she looked at you sad then left your dad came in and smacked you across the face "you fool, do you know how much money you cost us" he said you looked at him not even caring "so money is worth more than your flesh and blood" you said he looked at you "you should have never been born" you looked at him "get out of my room" you said looking at him he left and slammed the door shut you curled up into a ball and started to cry, "I'm sorry I never knew" you heard someone say you looked up and saw a turtle standing on two legs you jumped a little "who are you" you say as you scoot back in bed as far back as possible he looks at you "I promise I won't hurt you" he said "I'm the one who saved you, but I didn't know your family was so bad" he said looking a little sad "it's ok you thought you were doing the right time trust me this isn't the first time" you said and looked up at him. He frowned a little but smiled "my name is Leo what's your name" he said holding out his three fingered hand you smiled a little "my name is YN" you said shaking his hand he smiled he was about to leave but you held his hand "u-um could you possibly stay here a little longer" you said blushing slightly he smiled and sat down on the bed and you two talked for a while before you started to yawn "get some rest YN I'll be back tomorrow ok" he said you nodded your head he took a paper and wrote his number on it and handed it to you you smiled and grabbed it falling asleep as Leo left.