When you kiss

Leo
I hear YN wake up groining in pain look to see him holding is arm in pain I get up and hand him some pain medicine and a cup of water he takes it then looks at me "thank you" he said "your welcome how are you feeling today" I ask "way better then yesterday" he said "well I'm glad to hear that lets go get some food" I said he nodded his head and slowly got out of bed a cast was on his arm I could feel the anger flood over me but I kept a smile on my face for YN we get down stairs when YN trips over one of Mikey's skate boardsI grab him so he doesn't fall in his face when I gently pull him up "you ok" his face was a deep red "yea I'm good" he said gently getting out of my grip I could feel my heart speed up 'I don't know how much longer I can hold back' I think to myself as soon as I walk into the kitchen I glare at the toaster YN looks at me "um" "it hates me and I hate it" "how can an inan-" all the sudden the toaster brakes in half Leo glares "I didn't even touch it" "h-how" "I told you it hates me" Mikey walked in all the sudden and looked at the toaster "really" "I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH IT" Mikey looked at me "he didn't it just broke in half" Mikey sighed and walked out. YN and I ate then went back to my room to relax after a minute YN went to the bathroom to change he came back after a minute "um Leo I need a little help" I look to see that his necklace was stuck in his hair I smile and walk over and help him are face was only inches away but I quickly got the necklace out and buy I pull him close kissing him we I pull away " YN will you go out with me"

Raph
I wake up to FN poking me "yes" I answer in an annoyed voice "I'm bored" he said "then go watch tv" I said about to fall back asleep "I did for two hours" I sigh "what time is it" I ask "12:27" he said I shot up "crap I missed training" "no you didn't spinster said that there was no training today" I look at FN he has bags under his eyes "how much sleep did you get last night" "4 hours" I look at him "you need to get more sleep" I said as I grab him and pull him on top of me "Raph let go I'm fine" he said blushing deeply I hold him down "no you need more sleep" "I-I can't ok" he said in a whisper "why not" I said he looked away I turn to my side "I won't let anyone hurt you ok I'm right here he said and closed his eyes I smile happily after a minute he fell asleep I yawned and closed my eyes falling asleep. I wake up to someone poking me "Raph wake up I have to pee" I heard FN say I open my eyes to see that I was hugging him tightly I blush and let him go he gets up and runs to the bath room I look at the time and see that's it almost 7 at night I get up and walk over to my dresser I put on a different mask same color but the one I had on needed to be cleaned when FN got back we walked down stairs to the kitchen to get some food when we stepped into the light I saw how bad the bruises were on his neck and wrist I held back a growl I see the toaster is broken again my bet is lamenardo. I get a bowl of fruit for myself I give FN a bowl of soup we both ate in silence "hey Raph thanks" he said blushing deeply I smile "welcome" I say "hey want to join me for some training" I ask he smiled happily " yea" we finish eating then head to the dojo when we get there I show him a few moves and fighting stances he then wanted me to show him how to a backflip kick I show him and he tried to copy it but his footing slipped when he started the flip and he was about to land on his neck but I quickly grab him but I put to much force in it making me fall when I open my eyes I see that I am literally almost kissing FN "u-um thanks Raph" I look down at him him my mind goes blank as I kiss him he freezes at first but kissed me back I slip my tung into his moth smiling happily when I hear him moan a little we brake apart after a minute I take deep breaths  FN is panting "FN will you go out with me"

Mikey
MN woke up he had goose egg on his head where the brick hit him I was already up "hey MN how are you doing" "my head really hurts" he said gently touching his head "I gently grab his hand "let's go get you and Ice pack" I say as I help him down stairs "um Mikey what happen to the toaster" "Leo" "ok" I smile "the toaster hates him" "oh" I smile and grab the ice pack and give it to him he smiles and gently puts it on his head "hey MN want to go to my secret garden" I ask in a whisper he looks at me "sure" I smiled happily and got up he also stood up and I took him to a part of the sewers that my brothers didn't even know about when we get in there it's was like a huge green house "wow Mikey you did all this" "yep oh looks like the cucumbers are ready to be picked oh and some of the tomatoes" I got down on my knees and looked at the carrots and potatoes "hhhhmmm not yet" I said standing up I grab go over to my water plants "almost" I scoop up some water and pout it on my plants MN looked at me "how long have you been doing this" he asked I smile "for as long as I can remember I found this place when j was little and I was going to turn it into a game room for me but then I found out about gardening and I wanted to try it and we'll as you can see I love it" I said happily "why don't you tell your bothers about it" "because this is my calming place" I said smiling happily Mn smiled happily I grab a bag and pick some of my tomatoes and cucumbers "let's head back so you can rest" MN smiled "ok" we start to head back when MN trips a little I catch him "you ok" he was blushing a deep red "yea I'm fine sorry" I smile and we head back to the lair when we get to the entrance I stop MN "hey MN can I ask you something" "Sure" I look him in the eyes and kiss him he freezes but kisses me back I slip my tongue into his mouth then break apart "will you be my boyfriend"

Donnie
I woke up to a moan of pain I look to see NN trying to stand up I quick jump up "NN what are you doing" he looks down blushing "I have to pee" I sigh and help him to the bathroom. After he is done I help him down to the kitchen when I see the toaster is broken again "ugh Leo" I sigh NN looked confused "I'll explain later" I said and got a bowl of fruit for NN and a cup of coffee for myself. After we eat I take him back to my lab "hey Donnie" "yes" "how long am I going to be in these cast for" He said pointing at his leg "for a few months" I say I look over him "he has split lip black eye a small concussion sprained wrist and a few cracked ribs. He nodded his head I jump when I hear a timer go off I look at my table and pick up the timer and the note to it "oh yea" I say to my self NN looks at me and I blush a little "I need to apply some Medicean to your chest to help with your ribs I say he blushes a little and takes off his shirt with some help I have him lay down I grab the medicine and dip a cotton ball into it and slowly apply it NN chest he takes in a sharp breath "it's clod" "I know it helps and sorry I should have warned you" I say and continue I saw NN bit his inner cheek when I get close to his pecks after I was done I had him stay laying down as the medicine soaked into his skin he sighed in boredom I stand up "I'm going to check your lip ok" he nodded his head I gently touch his lip it wasn't deep thank gosh I think to my self I lean forward I gently kiss him he jumps a little surprised but melts into the kiss I gently deepen the kiss then pull away after a minute "NN will you be my boyfriend"
...............................................................
I hope you like it and to be continued