When the turtles gets jealous

Leo

YN had been hanging out more and more because every time April came over to train Casey would also come over as well but he didn't want to train. So he would hang out with YN, at first I really didn't mind but then YN started to hang out more with Casey and seemed like they were having a really fun time. Even going to the surface to hang out. A place I couldn't go in the daytime, I wanted YN to be happy and I didn't want to seem like a possessive boyfriend. I tried to stay positive and I tried to set up days for just me and YN to hang out but I would always get the same answers.

"Sorry I and Casey are hanging out that day, Sorry can we reschedule Casey wants to hang out, Oh was that today I forgot maybe later" I grew numb to them and would feel nothing when he said them. 

"Hey, Leo I'm back," YN said as he entered my room.

"....." I didn't respond because I knew if I did then I would hear about Casey and him again.

"Leo you ok," YN asked.

"Yea I'm fine, If you need me I'll be in Donnie's lab," I said getting up and walking to Donnie's lab. We finally found something in common, how much we hate Casey.

YN P.O.V

Ok, that was really weird, Leo has never acted like this and I really want to know why he was. I walked to Mikey's room to see if he knew what was going on with Leo and trust me when I say he may act dumb but he can always tell when someone is upset and knows what they need.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

"Hey, Mikey do you know what's going on with Leo," I ask as I open the door. 

"Yep he is really mad, upset, and jealous," Mikey said not even batting an eye.

"what why?" I ask very, confused.

"because you've been hanging out with Casey so often and blowing him off for him and even talking about him in front of Leo so often that he can't stand being around April or seeing Casey without getting angry. The sad part is, is that he wants you to be happy so he is ignoring his own pain." Mikey said finally looking at me.

I looked at Mikey as I realized how much damage I did.  I walk out of the room and back to Leo's. I know that I can't make up for all the times I hurt him but I can try to make it up to him. 

~time skip 30 minutes~

I walk to Donie's lab knocking on the metal door, I smile when I see Leo answered it.

"Hey do you wanna head back to your room with me," I ask smiling hopefully.

"Fine," He said.

I smile when he opens his door seeing blankets on the floor with snack food on them and pillows and blankets with a T.V, DVD player and a lot of movies. 

"Look I know I can't take back all the times I hurt you and I'm sorry I didn't make more time for you but I was wondering if we could have a movie night just you and me?" I ask.

"I would really love that." He said smiling happily.

I smile and kiss him on the lips "Love you" 

"I love you to YN"

We both got comfy and watched movies just enjoying one another's company. 

Raph P.O.V

I was laying down in my hammock me and FN had gotten into another argument. I look at my ceiling when I hear a knock on my door and then Leo opened my door.