When he meets you again all

Leo
I was on a walk around the hospital a nurse walking with me because I wasn't aloud to be alone. I sighed "look I know your doing your job but can I at least go to the bathroom by myself" "sorry but no" I sighed and went to the bathroom the nurse at least looked away. We went back to my room and the nurse left I was starting to wonder if Leo had all just been a dream. I jumped when I heard someone knock on my door I saw someone dressed in a trench coat and hat "hey YN" he said I recognized that voice "hey Leo" I said happily "how are you doing" "I'm doing good minus my stalking nurse" Leo chuckled "oh I found out there going to release me today, but I don't want to go back home" I said looking down the memories of what happened before came back "I don't think I could take it again" I said hold my arm scars showing. Leo gently lifted my chin "you can came live with me, so don't worry
anymore ok" he said smiling at you. I could feel the blush spread across my face I smiled and hugged him "thank you"

Raph
I had been in the hospital for almost a week no one had come to visit not my mom not my dad and not even my brother the only one who came was Raph I sighed and tried to call my family one more time but no one picked up I pack my stuff and left my room I was being released. I slowly made my way to my house once I got there, you saw that everyone was home my dad looks at me "so they finally let you go" "yes they did" I said starting to walk to my room but my brother grabbed me "you can't even say hi to your family after you were gone for so long" "if you wanted to say hi you could have come to the hospital or learn how to pick up your phones" I said shoved my brother off me. I went to my room and set my stuff down my head was mostly healed it you could still see the scab. I was worn out and was about to lay down when someone knocked on my door "come in mom" I said she was the only one who knocks, she came in "how are you feeling?" " tired" I said as I laid down "dinner will be done soon" I nod my head and she leaves I reach for my MP3 player when I realize it was out in the living room I get up and walk to my door when I hear my brother and dad were talking about me "ok as soon as he comes out to dinner will put the sleeping pills in his drink and as soon as he is out will take him to Milos house so are debt is gone ok" I hear my brother say "sounds good to me that will be one thing he actually is useful for" I fill the anger ride in me and I start to cry I repack my bag and climb down the fire escape and start to leave tears in my eyes "yo FN you could have told me you were out today" "leave me alone Raph" I said still walking I feel him grab my arm I turn and swing at him he grabs my fist and I try to pull away but he pulls me close and I struggle to get away but slowly stop and cry he gently holds me close "can I stay with you for a while" I ask "yes you can lets go ok" "k"

Donnie
I was runny as fast as I could my now Ex boyfriend was chasing me I had broken up with him and he wasn't happy about I run into a noodle shooed the guy was an older gentleman and it looked like he was blind "hello can I help you" "can I hide in here please my ex is after me" he nodded his head and motioned for me to come behind the counter I quickly did and hide I heard the door open "hello how may I help you" "yea has anyone else come in here recently" "I'm sorry no one but you" "thanks anyway" I heard the door shut and I was about to get up but the guy held me down "he isn't gone yet" I stayed down until he gave me the ok " I'm Murakami what's your name" "I'm NN thank you for saving me Murakami" I smiled but frown when someone broke down the door I froze when I saw it was the purple dragon "look fresh meat" the leader said I started to back away but bumped into the counter I was just behind I looked at Murakami "go call the cops I'll keep them busy" I said in a whisper before I ran forward and kicked the leader in the shin he yelled in pain before he grabbed me and slammed me against the wood I felt pain rush through me I tried to get up but one of them grabbed me by the throat I was struggling for air I started to see spots but before every went black I saw Donnie with three other turtle" "NN"

Mikey
When I woke up I was in a room and it was cool but warm I slowly sit up "wow dude you need to stay laying down or you might make your self more sick" a giant turtle with and orange mask said I jump sightly but that was a bad idea my vision blurs but before I could fall the turtle chatchs me "wow it's ok I promise I won't hurt you" I slowly nod my head "what happened" I ask "you were walking but then you passed out so I brought you to my friend Aprils house and me and her have been taking care of you but I have to ask dude why we're on the street if you were this sick" I looked down"my sister kicked me out because I was to much money for her" I said looking down "I'm sorry to hear that, my name is Mikey by the way what's yours" I look down "MN (middle name)"I say quietly Mikey looks at me sadly "oh yea I almost forgot" Mikey hand you some medicine "it will make you drossy" I nodded slowly slowly taking it.
Mikey's -
After MN was asleep April came in "what are you going to do" "I'll take him home no one deserves to be this unhappy" I gently pick him and take him out of Aprils apartment and to his new home.