Untitled Part 7

Actual thoughts from me today:

"I hate my cousin. Why'd he throw chocolate at me? I still hate him"

"Are female porn stars more or less respected than male porn stars? People watch porn for the women, but mysogyny is probably holding them back."

"#freethenipple is such a stupid concept. Why not, #covermensnipples, because I don't want to see anyones nipples. Not even my own. Take them off."

"This cat is prettier than me, which means its a slut. But I guess all cats are sluts, considering."

"Am I a slut? I'm a virgin though."

"If I fill in my eyebrows, people won't notice that I have eyebrow hairs missing."

"Who the FUCK is Sophia?"

"Why the hell did Kylie Jenner think that releasing 'kyshadows' or whatever was at all groundbreaking or original?"

"I'm going to buy kyshadow palettes."

"I hope I have an imaginary fling with an Italian boy."

"Shut up Kylie."

"Why does chocolate insist on melting on my laptop?"

"Why is my laptop so fucked up? It's probably all the illegal movies."

"I should make a YouTube channel and not upload videos frequently, just like I do with wattpad."

"It is highly likely that I would marry an old rich man."

"If I killed someone, I would just eat them. No evidence and I don't have to dig a hole! Everyone wins! Except the murder victim."

"Why do people read the garbage I write? It's garbage. I don't even like writing it."

"I'm going to quit wattpad"

"I love writing"

"I hate wattpad"

Ok on with the story 

__________

Sakura was already at the gate once Sasuke arrived, and she was alone. She smiled warmly at him, and called him over with a wave of her hand. He found his paced quickened ever so slightly, but boiled that down to the fact that; really, he wanted to know about Sakura's relationship with Keito. But how was he to ask? Should he say 'oh, Keito burst in to my apartment and told me that I don't know anything about you and that he'll be a far better future partner, even though I have no interest in being your future partner?'

He didn't want to upset her.

"How're you feeling, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked once he got closer.

"...Why the honorific?" that came out wrong.

"...eh?" Sakura blinked, "W-what do you mean? I've always added 'kun', Sasuke-kun."

"...hn."

"Sasuke-kun?"

"Oi! You two!" Naruto called, a wide grin on his face as he walked towards the gate. Sakura shook her head at Sasuke and waved back at Naruto. They quickly noticed Kakashi walking behind him, a scroll in hand.

"Okay...Sakura, you take the scroll. It has all the mission details on it, so keep it safe. Moreover, any new information you find – and I mean anything – write it on the scroll, and pour a drop of this onto the crest in the corner of the paper," he instructed, handing Sakura a vial of purple liquid. "Anything you write will then appear on a scroll hanging in the Hokage Tower, and disappear off that scroll you're holding. That way, no important information can be physically taken from you, and all of you are capable of avoiding mind-transfer Justus."