Stranger

Hiya 🙌🙌🙌 new fanfic on the go 😊😊😊

So this is my first fanfic of Seth Rollins ever and I hope you guys will enjoy read it as I enjoy writing it.

Basically I will used their ring name as their real name in this book since it was called 'fanfic' I know my other fanfic I use to used their real name on it. But this one gonna be little different so enjoy reading 😉😉

Seth POV

I used to heard people said "One minute you at the top, and the next minute you've fall right back to the start.

And that is how I feel right now.

After few months I've been out of injured. I finally come back better than ever!

I've redesign, I've rebuild and I had reclaim the throne that I never lost. I had defeated Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and I had become the two time champ.

But it only last for few minutes before Dean Ambrose cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase!

He stole that moment right away from me and I hate every seconds of it.

So here I am right now sitting at the club drinking my shot after the PPV just finished few hours ago.

The others is at the other part of the club celebrating with the new champ while I just sit alone here while looking at the bartender serving shots for people here.

"Two shots of whiskey please!" I heard a lady speak as she sit at the empty stool beside me.

I look at the girl and saw that she had a long black hair that stop behind his shoulder since she didn't put it on a pony tail or bun. She was wearing a black leather jacket and paired it with another black skinny jeans.

"Why didn't you join them?" Suddenly she asked before tilted her head to the others WWE wrestler. She must be a fan of the show since she know I was supposed be with them

"They just too crowded and I don't need that at this moment" I shrugs.

The bartender put two shots that she order in front of her before go to the other customer.

"Your glass is empty so this one for you!" She said before give me one of her whiskey shots.

I look at her and she just smile at me.

Damn that smile is so sweet. I've think I had saw that one before but I don't know where.

"Well thank you than!" I replied.

She take her shot in one go before smack it down at the bar counter.

"Damn that's hot!" She hissed at the taste of the whiskey and I chuckle.

Then she look at me and my shot waiting for me to chug it in.

I waste no time and do the same as her did just now.

Then i felt burning in my chest because of the shots.

"You need to loosen up a bit you know!" She smirk. God Damn it I saw that smirk before but I didn't know where?

"What did you mean?" I frown at her.

"What I mean is, don't take things to seriously. Enjoy your life sometime. Don't push yourself too much at work!" She shrugs.

I just met her few minutes ago and now she was trying to pep talk me. This girl is funny.

"You don't know me why did you said things like that to me?" I chuckle at her.

"I don't need to know you that well because your face said it all" she smirk.

I was about to said something before someone interrupting us.

"They you we're Ghunt! I'm looking for ya!" Another female put her hand at her shoulder.

So her name is Ghunt or something like that I guess since her friends called her so.

"What?" She answer her.

"We gotta leave and big bro is looking for ya!" Her friend said before look at me weirdly.

"Alright... alright!" She said before stand up from the stool and look at me.

"I guess I'll see you around grumpy face!" She wink at me before leave.

Did she just gave me nick name. I chuckle and shook my head.

"See you around too stranger" I replied even though I know she couldn't hear it since I've also doesn't see where she went after that.

And that's a wrap for this one!

Hope you guys like it 👍👍👍

Don't forget to leave your comment bout this chapter and please VOTE ☆ and added this story to your library so you guys can get a notification when I update 😉😁