The Truth

We sit at the back seat of Seth rental car. I put my head on his shoulder while he intertwined our hand.

"I want you to know something about me that everyone else didn't know except my family" I look up at him.

"I never told this to anyone before. I mean WE never told about it to anyone actually!" I try to smile.

"The truth is... I'm not...!" My words stuck

"I'm not Roman real sister!" I spat it out even though it was bitter.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not his real sister!" I repeat again even I know he heard me clearly before. I hold my tears from fall down again.

"But that is impossible! You look a lot like Roman! How can't you be not his sister? This is don't mak...!" I didn't let him finish his words as I crash my lips on him to shut him up.

"Let me explain first!" I chuckle a little but he look at me seriously before told me to continue.

"I'm not his real little sister. But I'm a Reigns. It just that Roman is my cousin!" I took a deep breath before continue again.

"My father is Sika and Offa little brother. His name is Ona Anoai Reigns. They we're sibling!" I whip the tears that escape.

"My mom was dead after give birth of me!" I blink my eyes few times and I can feel Seth wrap his other free hand over my shoulder.

"I never know my mom!" I chuckle a little.

"And my dad...! Gosh this is hard!" I stop.

"Its okay!" He try to stop me but I continue.

"My father is the one that raised me after she passed away. When I was one... he was involved in a car crashed. He was killed at the scene!" I cry.

"Since then my dad or Roman dad Sika had take care of me. He and Patricia had raised me. That's why I call them as my parents, because I never know my own parents really well!" Seth whip the tears away and kiss my temples.

"Roman is the best brother I had ever have! He always been there for me. When we were little, Summer will always envy of me because she thought Roman love me more than her, his actual sister. But then she realise what I had been thru and accept me as well. My bond with Roman is not the same as me and Rosey or my other sisters. We get this strong bond between us!" I take a deep breath and look at Seth.

"Sometime I felt like Roman wasn't just being my brother, but also my father. Because when we still small, dad wasn't usually home because he was on the road with WWE a lot. I think that's why he is over protected over me. Because he think that I'm his responsibility while I'm actually not!"

"Whole my life, I never accept the truth that my real parents is dead because I didn't know them well. I never asked what they look like or what kind of person they was. Beside, I never even pay a visit to their grave. But as I'm getting older and older, I realise how lost I am. Its like I don't know who the real me is!" I sob in his chest.

"And that is why I was away to another country for few years. There's this feeling inside me that saying I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere. That's why I like to travel. Because I never have my own home!" I confess.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know that!" He whisper.

"Dean didn't even know it actually!" I chuckle a bit.

"I never knew my father neither!" He spoke.

"My father left us since me and my brother we're little. My mom raise us by her own. I never know who he is and never want to know it. My step dad is my hero. He treat me like his own son. He the one that help my mom raised me and my brother!" He confess.

"At least you still got your mom!" I said.

"And you got Patricia and Sika! Plus Roman and the other sibling. Plus Dean and me!" He look at me in the eyes.

"I will always be your home!" He added before he kiss me.

Seth POV

We stay at the back seat of my car for an hour just being in each other arm and telling about each other story.

She's so vulnerable. I don't know why but I'm so touched with her story. It make me upset knowing that she felt that way when she got all this amazing family around her.

She make me wanna protect her and care for her for each and every day. She make me fall for her. Not because of what she had been thru. But because of what she is right now. She's a very strong person.

I couldn't imagine having life like her and never talk about it to anyone else's.

"I think it's getting late already. I need to take you back to Roman!" I sigh and he hug me tighter.

"Five more minutes please!" She buried her face in my chest.

"Fine!" I chuckle and let her do what ever she want.

BADABOOM!!!

I finally update.

Correction double update!

Wanna leave some thoughts for this book?

Please tell me something! 😊😊😊