Dinner Went Wrong

Me and Seth walk hand in hand to the cafe Roman had texted me earlier.

"They we're there!" I said to Seth as I saw them sitting at a booth at the corner of the cafe.

"Are you sure bout this?" He asked me as he hold my hand tightly.

"Its now or never right?" I asked him back and he just smile at me back.

"Hey guys!" I said to them while Seth standing behind me.

"Heyy... ohoho... Seth?" Dean chuckle while Renee pinch him to make him stop.

"What is he doing here?" Roman growl.

"He's with me!" I intertwined our hand.

"No he's not! He can't!" Roman added.

"Well he can actually. He's my boyfriend!" I said making Roman snap his head to look at us.

"What?" He asked furiously.

"You heard me!" I stated while take a seat and Seth follow me.

"Are you guys serious?" Dean chuckle again asking.

"Do we look like we joking?" Seth replied him.

"Yes! This is just a joke for you!" Roman glare at Seth.

"Roman please...!" I said but he cut me off.

"No Ghunter! Cant you see this? He clearly try to get on my nerve by using you!" He said madly.

"Roman just stop okay! Nobody using me and I know what I'm doing!" I shot him back.

"Clearly you didn't!" He said as he drink his water.

"Roman I know you hate me for what I'm doing back then, but please at least give me a chance!" Seth spoke.

"Bitch please. You ain't deserve another chance. And if you think that using my naive sister to gain my trust will help you couldn't be more wrong!" he said before stand up from his seat.

"Roman!" I look at him.

"I lost my appetite. Sorry for the mess Renee. Lets go!" He said before dragging me with him.

"No!" I push his hand away.

"Don't make me force you!" He growl looking at me causing us to gaining attention from the people there.

"I won't go with you!" I replied and he grab my hand tightly make me winch before drag me out of there.

"Roman no!" I push him away.

"You can't do this to me. I'm not a kid anymore. I can make my own decisions!" I mad at him as the other following behind us.

"Clearly you can! But you just make the wrong one!" He glare at Seth.

"Man that's not cool to hurt your sister like that!" Seth defend me.

"So it's cool that I know one day you gonna cheat on her?" Roman throw a cheap shot at Seth.

"Roman!" I yell.

"What? Can't handle the truth now!" He chuckle.

"Okay guys! Clearly everyone need to cool down right now!" Dean said as he stand in between Roman and Seth while I stand behind Seth.

"Fuck off Dean! You ain't got nothing with this!" Roman look at Dean.

"Clearly I need to do something when my friend in this kind of trouble!" He replied.

"Why can't you just let go Rome?" I asked him.

"Why can't I? Are you crazy? This son of a bitch just try to using you to make me lost my temper and man he did it!" He try to launch to Seth but thank God Dean hold him.

"Just for once Roman please do this for me. Why can't you just get along. All he wanted is to be civil with you again but clearly you not!" My tears start to fall down.

"Civil my ass! He didn't care about anyone else accept for himself Ghunter! That's is why I can't let you be with him. Because I know it only gonna break you like how he's relationship he ever had. Fall and shattered and I don't want you to be like that!" He replied and Seth just shook his head and not saying anything.

"I'm done here! You better get yourself back to my hotel room and leave this piece of crap or don't get back at all!" He spat before he leave us.

"You can't do this to me!" I yell but he just walk off.

I was numb watching my brother leave me behind.

"You guys just go. Ill send him later!" Seth said to Dean and Renee before they left as well.

"I'm sorry!" Seth hug me and I cry at his chest.

"It shouldn't happen this way!" I sob.

"Its okay! This is hard for him to take in as well!" He rub my back.

"But he shouldn't make me choose. Its nor right!" I shook my head. He couldn't even do that. He know how much I love him and he know I will choose him as well. But he can't make it like this. Its just not fair for me nor Seth.

"Maybe he just need some time for this okay?" Seth tilted my chin make me look at him and I just nod.

"Stop crying please!" He whip the tears away from my face make me smile a little.

"There ya go! That's the smile I want to see!" He smile to me and I chuckle at him.

"Okay good! Now let's get you back home!" He smile.

"No!" I make him stop and he look at me like I'm crazy.

"Not just yet! I need to tell you something!" I sigh.

"What is it?" He look at me carefully.

"I need to tell you something important!" I said to him.

"Something really personal!" I said and a tears slip down my face and he just hug me again.

"Why don't we go to the car first?" He asked and I nodded to him.