message twenty one

*action* (italic)
thoughts/(bold)/ her message

[this chapter is a lil bit childish I guess? some people are just too sensitive so don't judge~]

-

*she scrolls through her family group chat while waiting for the rehearsal to start*

sis 1: *sent a pic of her hanging out with their cousins*

cousin 1: we looked so pretty!

sis 2: ikr! we're totally having fun! :)

hey! thats a pretty pic! where did you guys went to?

cousin 2: *sent a pic of her playing with the babies*

sis 2: hey, give me the babies later! i want to play with them too!

sis 1: aww so cute! :)

cousin 1: i want to play with the babies too later!

erm.. guys..?

soon, the family group chat are full with pictures of her relatives playing with the babies, hanging out together and basically having fun together, being sent while she keeps her phone away to focus on the rehearsal that is starting.

in the middle of the rehearsal, she looked back at her phone and her heart is crushed in pieces once again.

a few minutes later, the rehearsal are stopped for a while, all the people get a break for about ten minutes.

she search for the sign of namjoon. when she found him, he is also setting his eyes on her for a while, smiling and waving at her. she only give him a thumbs up, signalling a good job on his rehearsal just now. he nods, still smiling, before he leave to get some drink to get rid of his thirstiness.

after she lost him from her sight, she looks back at the family group chat. they are talking, chatting with each other happily. she tried to say 'hi'.

but nobody give her a single 'hi' back.

her heart is crushed even more.

she then looks at her beloved one, talking with his friends happily while drinking.

she takes a deep breath, before turning back to her phone.

dear namjoon,

do you even notice that it's always the opposite of what i say about my feelings? i'm fine. it's the opposite of that. do you?

she sent that to him. then, she looks at him, still talking with his friends happily. of course, there is no time to check the phone during the short break. she leave the place and head to somewhere else.