Ch.1: WE GET TO MEET THE TIDE ALEX

Riely's POV

    "Who's ready for our first summer at Camp Sing!?" I heard my best friend Alexis yell, but everyone calls her Alex for short. When I came down stairs my baby brother Jackson, my younger sister Joyeit, and my older brother Ricky where all down stairs. "I am so excited for camp, WE GET TO MEET THE TIDE ALEX!!!" I yelled. "Bye sweetie pie, me and dad are going aunties for the summer, so Ricky, Joy, and Jack are taking you too" my mom explained. "Ok bye mama, bye daddy, see you at the end of August, post stuff on Insta" I said and hugging them.

*skip car ride*

"Bye Joy, Bye Ricky" I paused "Bye Jack, I know you are going to miss me, all see u in a few weeks." I said picking him up and hugging him, he also cried when I put him down. 

"Are you excited to meet Mr. Levi Matthew Jones? Riels!" Alex asked me "yes" I said while blushing. "He will like you, trust me" she said back to me, while I was looking at my phone. Suddenly I feel Alex nudging me I look up and see Levi and Drew looking at us, since I'm the nice one I gave a small wave. Levi waved back, like LEVI MATTHEW JONES. Stay clam Riely, stay calm. "How come you didn't wave to your 'boyfriend'?" I asked, "first things first Drew isn't my 'boyfriend', second of all he will never like me." Alex told me. "Let me tell you something, never say never" I told her.
"Let's go look around" I continued while grabbing her and trying to look for the bathrooms, "why are we looking for the bathrooms?" Alex asked me. "Maybe because I need to use the loo, I don't know where they are thou" I replied "Maybe look behind you, Riels" Alex said. I turn around and Levi and Drew are standing behind us. "Oh hi, I'm Riely and this is Alexis, but she likes to be called Alex. We are really big fans of you guys" I say to Levi and Drew. I look over at Alex who is just blushing. "Hi, do you need help?" Levi asked. "Ya, do you know where the girls bathroom is?" I ask Levi, he just replied with "ya come follow me"

"So Riely, who is your favorite out of us four?" Levi asked me so I just replied with "You are by far my favorite" I say while blushing. "Oh ok, that's good to hear" I hear Levi say.
"So tonight I was planning to take a walk on that path way, you wanna join me?" Levi asked me "with other people or alone?" I asked he just replied with "Alone." I knew I couldn't say no, so I said "I would love too" we walked to the washrooms "thanks Levi" "No problem" "what time?" " I'll get you"