Ch. 4: Drewsis and Revi

Riely's POV

           "Alex, what were you doing talking to Drew in the morning " I asked Alex. She never blushes, if she does theirs only one reason why. Drew Tilanus Driksen. Being the best friend I am I rephrased and asked "Okay what did Drew did this time?" Alex just replied with "He likes me too, I'm the luckiest girl ever" I could only say "See what I told you about never saying never"

After mine and Alex's conversation we went to the main hall where we get our food and do our indoor actives. When me and Alex walked in we saw Levi, Drew, Austin, and Nate at a table by themselves; me and Alex waved at Levi and Drew and they waved back with smiles on their faces. Seeing Levi smile makes me smile, I love him and his smile.

Me and Alex haven't seen Levi and Drew all day, and I miss Levi. Suddenly me and Alex hear a knock on our door, Alex opens it Levi and Drew are there. So Alex knowing me, I run and hug Levi and he hugs me back. "Riels, I knew you were going to do that." Alex says to me and I said "How?" she replied back with "because I know you very well"

Me, Alex, Levi, and Drew talked for a little while; before they left I kissed Levi. "Levi?" he replied back with "Ya Riels?" "I love you" "I love you too"