Ch.3: im sorry

Riely's POV

"Good morning, Alex." I said to my best friend. Here's the thing after Levi kissed me I couldn't stop smiling.
"Somebody's happy, you care to explain?" Alex questioned me "He kissed me. LEVI MATTHEW JONES! I am so happy right now" I told Alex.
The next thing we heard was a knock, so I opened it and Levi was standing outside so me and Alex looked at each other and I said "Come on in Levi" he just smiled and he said "can I kiss you already?" I just nodded and we kissed. "Riely?" Levi asked me I just said "ya Levi?" "I love you" "awe I love you too." This time I leaned forward and kissed him and he kissed me back.
"Hey Levi, me and Alex have to go know but about tonight you and me take a walk?" I asked he just replied with "ok see u later." He quickly kissed me before heading out the door.
"What if Drew doesn't like me Riels? I have always wanted to be Drewsis." Alex cried "Don't worry he will love you I promise you that he will. And I don't even know if me and Levi are Revi yet." I told Alex.
We both head out for breakfast and me and Alex are both freezing so I run back and see Levi kissing another girl. 'Oh no...' I thought then cried, the whole day I decided to stay in my cabin. "Riely, are you okay?" Alex asked me and I just said no. "He told me that he loved me now he is kissing her." I cried and said "Can you please come to the washroom with me? I don't want to see him right now" she just replied with "C'mon"
When we came out he was still kissing her so I got to the sand and wrote 'all I ever wanted was you, and people would call us Revi' I tapped his shoulders and pointed to my note, so I ran back into my cabin. And Levi followed me. "C'mon Riely, I do love you she kissed me and I tried to pull way but she didn't let me. I'm sorry, I love you so fricking much." Levi apologized to me, I got up, hugged him, and we made out. "Levi, I love you too. im sorry for over reacting."