Ch.2: I think im falling in love with you

Riely's POV

I am so happy that the Levi Jones asked me to take a walk with him. So it's going to be pretty cold tonight so I decided to put on some pj pants and my 'The Tide's tie die sweater.
I hear a knock on mine and Alex's cabin door, thank god she's sleeping. I open it and we started walking and he randomly said out of nowhere "Riely I know we just met but I think I'm falling in love with you, no I know i am." Levi and I just stood there and he said "can I kiss you?" I just nodded and it felt amazing. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him and he hugged back.

"I love you Riely" Levi said to me I replied with "I love you too Levi" and we both blushed, I leaned against a tree and he started to kiss me and I kissed back, honestly it felt amazing. "Hey Levi, can you ask Drew if he likes Alex?" I asked really nicely, "of course" after we kissed for tenish minutes. "I think we should get back, I'm really tired, and Alex might be worried about me" I said to Levi. He replied with "ok, oh yeah Riely?" "Ya Levi." "I love you" "love you too, can u just kiss me already?" With no esitations he kissed me and I kissed back.

Best night ever.

When we got back to my cabin he kissed me good night. "Good night Levi, I love you" I said, then he said "Night, I love you too."