Ch5: Face Timing

RIELY's POV:                       

          Over the last few weeks I have been Face Timing my brothers and sister, when ever Jack saw both me and Alex he cried because he misses us. One day me and Alex were sitting in our cabin and my phone rang so I picked it up and my siblings were on the screen.

           "Hey bro's, hey Joy, hows the house?" I asked Ricky, Joy, because Jack can't talk yet. "Oh it's great, can you show me the campsite their?" Joy asked I replied with "Yes Joy, me and Alex will show you." While me and Alex were Face Timing Ricky, Joy, and Jack we ended up at the campsite, but when we got there me and Alex saw Drew with Levi because Levi was upset so I told my siblings I had go so I hung up on them. I snuck up behind Drew and whispered to him saying for him to go to Alex.

              "Hey you, what's wrong?" I asked Levi he just replied with "Just lost a photo of my family, where's Drew?" "With Alex, hey Levi?" "Ya Riels" "I love you" "Love you too." A few moments later Drew came up and gave me Levi's guitar. "Hey Levi, can you play me a song on your guitar that Drew literately brought?" "What song?" "Click My Fingers please." After Levi played CMF I was smiling and i leaned over to kiss Levi and he kissed me back.