part 2

" No" I said also looking in boxes.

She laughed and said " Did Red ever tell you when I fought him with a spatula cause he wouldn't let me make breakfast?" she asked.

" No. Did that really happen?" I asked laughing.

" Yes. After we find your headphones we will go and ask him. k?" she said.

" Okay" I said laughing,

" I think I found them!" she said holding up a case. " Can I open to see if it is them?"

" Of course" I said.

" Ohhh they are so cute!!!!!" she squealed.

I thought for a moment " Would you like them?" I asked.

" Oh I couldn't. You came all this way to get them." she said putting them back in the case. " Here" she handed them to me.

" Okay but let me do one thing." I said. Then I ran to the door and closed it. I held it closed.

" Jin open the door." she said after a minute of trying to open the door.

" No. Not until you say you will keep them. Until then we are staying put." I said.

" Then we are going to be here for a while." she answered.

" Oh hey Jin Adam said- why are you locking y/n in the box room?" Max said.

" Max help me." she said from inside.

" Don't help her. I got her a gift and she wont except it" I said " Plus she really liked it and it might make her happier" I whispered the last part.

" Okay. Sorry y/n he won me over." he said.

" And to think I made you breakfast. King Max." she said.

" Be that as it may you still put me on the floor." he answered. He then walked away.

" Max" she said " I hate him sometimes" she said the last part to me.

" And here we have Jin again. Where is y/n?" Adam said.

" In here" she said tapping the window.

" Why are you in the box room?" he asked laughing.

" Give you one guess" she said.

" Jin" he said.

" Bingo" she said.

" Jin why is she in the box room?" he asked.

" She wont except my present" I said.

" Have fun with that. She is stubborn" he said patting my shoulder.

" And we will be back when we get y/n out of the box room." he said turning off the camera.

" And I will stay with you guys till she gets out to do the outro. Now y/n what is Jin's gift to you?" he asked.

" The thing he came all this way for. His cat headphones." she answered.

" Oh well if he wants to give them to you let him." he said.

" Yeah let me" I said.

" Never!" she said.

Time skip to 10 minutes later.

" You know what. I'm done. I actually have work to do. You win I except your gift!" she said.

" Finally" I said opening the door.

" I have to go find someone to drive me to the post office." she said starting to walk away.

" y/n wait. We need to do the outro" Adam said.

" Oh yeh sorry" she said walking back over to us.

" Okay hey guys and were back. Y/n held out in the box room for 10 minutes. Did I ever say she is stubborn. Anyway show the fans your gift" Adam said. She put on her headphones. " Doesn't she look good?"

" I think you look great " I said.

" Thank you sir Jinbop" I said.

" No prob" I said. She laughed.

" Anyways see you later good byee" Adam said.

" Buh Bye" y/n said.

" Buh" I said.

" So I heard you needed a lift to the post office. " I said.

" Yes" she said.

" Then come on." I said.

" Thank you so much Jin" she said.

" Anything for a friend" I said.

She smiled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

o