F i t F: C1 first day of school.

(*A/N: If you want it to seem like a movie or a show than listen to 'just like fire' by p!nk for opening song and 'Monster' by Imagine Dragons for ending song*)
Clue=
(*_*)author note.
Chapter 1
Naira's POV:
Fire surrounding me. People I assume is my friends lie dead with a knife stuck in their chests with fear on their faces. Smoke is everywhere on the ceiling and fire everywhere else. The same dream I have been having since my father died. Most people believe he got killed by a wolf he worked with since his job was a zookeeper. But actually I got overly mad and accidently killed him and, as much as it pains me to blame a wolf let alone lie, I told everyone that a wolf he worked with killed him. I got anger issues but maybe it's this stupid curse. My point is, is that I will never fit in the world, no matter how unique I may seem to be.
Author's POV.
"Naira honey, breakfast is ready. Don't forget you have your first day of high school, so get ready!" called her mother. Naira had been awake for an hour now so it doesn't matter whether she had to get ready in a bad and a sluggish mood, so that was on the good side of how today will end up. Since Naira doesn't wear pyjamas she instead wears only her underwear so Naira quickly put on an aqua t-crop top with knee high denim pants. She also slips on dark aqua sneakers. Naira quickly goes to pack her bag with a note book since it's the first day and no-one knows what to do and her pencil case that says 'one of a kind'.

 Naira quickly goes to pack her bag with a note book since it's the first day and no-one knows what to do and her pencil case that says 'one of a kind'

"Morning mum!" said Naira in a rather good mood which is odd because she is usually in a bad temper in mornings

"Morning sweetie- oh no you don't. You're not wearing that to school. Besides I don't even know if that type of clothing is even allowed at school."
"Mum please your just saying those things because you don't want me to look like this but little do you know that some of these types of clothing actually look nice on some people. At least I don't wear shorts that shows half my ass." Naira said in a smart voice. She walks down to the counter and eats up her ten pieces of bacon and her half of the small quale egg. "*Sigh* fine, but if you get a note home or a detention because of what your wearing, don't say I didn't warn you. Now come on, brush your teeth and let's go. You just need to keep your temper down, ok?"
"Ok mum. But it isn't gonna easy since no one has seen my face before so yeah." Naira said after she finished her quale egg.
*time skip*
"Alright honey, have a great day today. And make lots of friends. Oh here is your locker key. It has the location and number of your locker on it. Good bye sweet heart!"
"Thanks! Bye mum!" the girl said while walking away.
Lauren's POV:
There was a new girl to the school today. What school did she go to? Who knows? Mabey she has a friend here? "Hey Lauren, over here!" shouted my best friend Emma. She's too kind, I'm going to have to tell her not to be too nice. The guys were staring at me like my ass was on fire. Mabey I look too hot.
Author's POV:
Naira quickly got to her locker and unpacked everything and got the stuff she needed for her first lesson which was art her favourite subject. "Hey". A voice said from behind. Naira turned around and was face to face with a brown/ blond girl with pretty grey blue eyes with navy purple glasses. "Um, hey?" said/asked naira awkwardly. "I don't mean to be offensive, but do you mind explaining your ancient fire element ancestors to me? I'm very interested."

(*Hey guys! I just want to say I hope you like this story because I just need this out of my chest: I LOVE foxes! And in case you don't know the country setting it's in America. ( I hope the pictures aren't too big.) 😅 there might be some stuff like mild swearing and violence but who could blame me. The thug life chose me not me to it 😎😎😎😎. (Does that make sense?) one more thing, don't forget about Lauren and Emma. They are both important in the story. Particularly Lauren.
Bye for now!
G-Fox*)