F i t F: C3 a new aquatence.

Chapter 3
Naira's POV
"You need to work on your power skills, Naira. Just concentrate on using fire. Clear your mind and imagine your palm is on fire. Calm your senses and concentrate." Comet told me. I did exactly what she told me to do and just as I did it my hand felt warm and it tingled slightly. I opened my eyes and saw a bright orange flame in my palm. "Great job! Isn't it beautiful?" Comet congratulated me. I was too shocked, petrified and fascinated to speak. In my mind I was thinking of a bonfire I had with family:

 In my mind I was thinking of a bonfire I had with family:

Then the flame went away suddenly. Then we heard a noise down stairs. Comet looked like she knew exactly what was happening with a bored and 'are-you-serious?-not-again' expression on her face. She then flicked through a book, she got earlier, till Comet got to the middle of the book with a picture that looked old as time. "Who's your new friend,Comet?" A boy said behind me. (*AN: not too close! Don't think dirty!*) "oh hey Jack. Naira this is Jackson my assistant and my friend at school. You can just call him Jack or Jacky. Jack this is Naira, my new friend." Explained and introduced to me. "Pleasured to meet you! I'm Naira, as you already know." I introduced myself to Jackson or Jack as he wanted. "Nah, the pleasure is all mine. Jackson the name." He was unexpectedly polite yet he was very clumsy at times. I concentrated on my wind powers which wasn't all that bad, I did knock over a pot plant here and there from time to time. My earth powers are getting better I was trying to make a small plant grow when I did the opposite. Life sucks. Like the plant sucking in the ground. (*I'm sorry. I'll stop now.*)