Chapter XI

Chapter XI

From day to day I look out at sunrise remembering every detail of our love. The passion coiled in our hearts, the love we made, everything I never dreamed of losing.

A conniving presence came from aside me as I arose to William.

"What are you still doing here? It's been....three months since the wedding. If you have not noticed all of our guest are gone?"

"Aye four months just yesterday. You may think I have no worry in your time of need."he smirked smarty.

"Time of need! I'm fine, we're fine! My wife is doing amazingly."I bolted.

"Fine! Your wife's been sitting in a room for months reading about your relationship as if J.K. Rowling herself published it! Not to mention has no one ever realized she has venom in her system but doesn't should signs of being a vampire?" He questioned.

"Get out!"I yelled about to rip him to shreds.

"Boys!"my father fumed, catching us both by our shoulder."Please stop this nonsense! I believe you both should bury the damn hatched and move on!Prince yes, I have made mistakes but I do not wish to visit my past on to you should understand! William you should not judge your brother-"

"He's not my brother he's your mistake!"I yelled storming off into the closest room I could hide from everything. My head hung low not looking up.

"Uhm are you okay?"the soft voice I've come to know asked.

"I've never lied to you....."I answered sensing her kneeled in front of me. Her hands placed on her lap, her curly hair heightening her beauty. I was slouched on the floor against the door facing her.

"Can we....talk? I can maybe help?"she offered as I moved her hair behind behind her ear. Making me hide a smile seeing a slight blush fall on to her cheeks.

"I've never told you this but....even when I feel alone with my problems you always help me. I know you don't remember but I just want you to know I'm glad you're here."I smiled.

"Well...I do believe you when you said you've never "lied" to me."she grinned looking down at her gentle hands. She smiled looking up towards me."So do you vent easily or do we just talk?"she asked curiously.

"I like both."I smirked bringing her into another blushful state.

Within' hours we've talked till night like the beginning of our relationship. She's still the same girl, which makes me feel the better within myself for biting her. We've even agreed to take things slow which was surprisingly okay with knowing we're legally married. Some days maybe slow and some days are better but it's a slow work in progress. We laugh and joke about the stories we both have been through together. Once a week the twins or Clover and Lily come over and talk as if she never lost memory of me. I normally go out for a while with Harvey who brings concern to Celina. He feels something is familiar but different with her appearance. I take his word into consideration knowing it may be true. I do sometimes hear her struggling with her usual dark jeans in the morning as if she were gaining weight. Which can't be true because she a vampire now......well maybe now. Some part of me tells me my Love is still not a fully a vampire.

I sit by candle light in my fathers study reading the books Jennifer gave me on their family's history. Roy and Michele were over consulting with Harvey on her condition upstairs talking of conception."Most women on the drugs produce eight to fifteen eggs to be released at the end of the month. She produces forty."Roy acknowledged."I suppose that, too, is a form of reproductive efficiency."His wife whispered."I could hear a small cry from Jennifer walk by the door before the door burst open to a shocked Harvey.

"What?!What is it?"I asked standing. He sighed shaking his head.

"You really should have never had a early honeymoon old friend.....it's not the worst thing ever but it's pretty bad for the both of you in her state."

"What Harvey What is it!"I yelled impatiently.

"I hate to tell you this but.......I think your wife may be with child?"

Bruno Mars ~When I Was Your Man