10 ➸ horizon

➹

A hoard of walkers, as Nora was told they were called, were near the community of Alexandria. A lot of people were going to try and lead them away from there. Nora was terrified that a lot of people could lose their lives, which she thought was brave. She looked up to those type of people.

Over time, Nora has gotten closer to the group that came to Alexandria not so long ago, but seemed it was. Also, Nora would never forgot what happened to her, but she was becoming her happy, bubbly person again.

Nora was sitting on top of a gazebos, it was night time, fixing the music box that she found in a house that was no longer in use. Once she heard the music playing she couldn't help but stare at it. Deep down inside she wishes that she shouldn't have went on that trip. It was the last time that she saw her mom, her dad, her older sister.

Someone sat down next to her, but didn't say anything. Nora knew it was her best friend, Carl Grimes. The two of them have gotten closer that Maggie would tease her about it.

Nora sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. She continued to look at the music box. Tomorrow people would be leaving to stop what everyone was scared of. Losing Alexandria.

Nora was sitting with Enid, Ron, and Carl. Ron wasn't really himself anymore, his smile turned into a frown. Nora understands that losing a family member really makes you not smile at the world.

"How are you smiling, Nora? After what you've been through, I wouldn't be smiling."

Nora looked at Enid and slightly smiled, "why wouldn't I? I finally found my true family, and I can make new memories with them. Until the day I die, there is no end to my horizon."

Nora made a sun with her arms, and then started to laugh. Soon everyone started to laugh, except for Ron and nobody realized it.

Nora sat in the living room, reading a book that surprisingly interested her. Maggie was in the kitchen making dinner, and it was really quiet. Usually Glenn would be telling them funny stories about the past.

Nora got up, still reading the book, to help her sister with dinner. Since it was just her and Maggie they could catch up what she's missed. Nora feels like she's missed a lifetime, and she felt sad about that.

"Hey Nora, I was thinking that since it's just us we could have some sister bonding time."

Nora jumped up in excitement, "yay!"

After eating dinner, the two sisters spent the rest of the night talking about random things

A/N: This is suppose to be episode one, from what I remember. If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me. I hope you enjoy!

Please

Vote

Comment