Grimmjow lemon part 2❤️❤️

Yay the second part!!! I hope you enjoy~😉 Warning: I suck at grammar!!! And there is going to be some Yaoi!!! You have been warned!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Naomi's P.O.V
I wake up to feel someone playing with my hair huh? Is it grimmjow? For some reason when I first saw him in that alley I have felt a strong connection with him like I want him to touch me kiss me say he loves me it's really weird...... I crack my eyes open and see grimmjow sitting on the couch with my head in his lap I yawn and sit up he looks sad that I moved. I decide to be brave and since I liked it I lay my head back down in his lap he smiles and I blush he looks really cute when he smiles~

"Naomi.....I have something I want to tell you"

I nod and look up at him he pulls me up so I'm sitting beside him and he sighs "your my mate" he bluntly says

Mate.....? He notices my confused expression and chuckles and my stomach bursts into butterfly's

"Your my soulmate basically my other half" I blush and he smirks he pulls into his lap and puts his hand on my cheek and I jump woah there is sparks I never noticed those before I relax into him and he looks happy but nervous I guess he's never dealt with this stuff before...?

"Um Naomi I wanted to know if you will uh um stay with me because even though I just met you I have fallen for you so hard" my face turns into a cherry and I smile

"I wouldn't mind that" he looks surprised then a big grin comes onto his face taking me by surprise he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that's smiles a lot....

I get more comfortable on his lap and stare at his face man he's so handsome~ I don't know how long I stared but I feel like I could look at him forever......

Grimmjow's P.O.V
I look down at my beautiful mate and see her staring at me I raise a eyebrow and tense when her hands cradle my face I smile at the Sparks, I never thought I would meet my mate. She's so beautiful her long black hair and those mysterious silver eyes ah I could look at her forever.

I notice her shirt slipped down showing her neck and shoulder I feel my canines (I think they are called that) come out and I try not to claim her I don't want anything to wrong she looks at me confused and that's when I lose it I stand up fast and she yelps I carry her like a baby and run to a room I slam the door open and her scent hits me in waves this must be her room....even better~

I throw her on her bed and she squeals I feel myself harden and I start to breath hard again when she notices my lust filled state she blushes and I smell her arousal I lick my lips and groan fuck she is going to drive me crazy~ i tear my shirt off and jump on top of her she looks at my abs and her arousal grows I feel myself harden more and straddle her I throw her shirt off and look at her body licking my lips I tear her pants off and throw them somewhere also discarding mine...

I see her stare at my penis and it hardens even more tearing off my boxers letting my 10 inch spring free I tear off the rest of her clothes leaving us naked. I lower myself to her breasts and groan their so big I start to attack her breast hearing her moans making me dick even harder

Naomi's P.O.V
I moan again and again when he sucks in my breasts, he is so good at this~ I look down at his 10 inch penis and I feel myself get even wetter I get tired of him playing with my breasts so I push him of and start to suck on his long member I hear him groan and I suck harder he starts to move his hips and I start to deep throat him. He pounds into my mouth fast and hard and I feel him start to twitch he throws his head back and cums in my mouth moaning I swallow all of it and he pulls out breathing hard he falls on his back and I smirk I wanna have some fun with him~