Suga (BTS) Part 1

Hey guys im back again with another lemon! You're welcome😉 Also i want to tell you that i wont be doing any requests in order but don't worry they will get done😊
P.s Sorry for the spell errors and grammar shit
P.s.s Hey sorry to the person who requested this i tried to mention you to say this is for you but your name wasn't coming up sorry😞
////////////////////////////////

Abigail P.O.V
I just arrived at South Korea and I'm so excited to finally see BTS in concert! I've been dreaming about this for years and i cant believe i finally can see them in person. This has been my dream ever since i heard No More Dream i fell in love with Suga and all of them. Though its been hard since i'm shit poor and cant afford tickets or merchandise, but i surprisingly won in a giveaway for BTS tickets and i was so happy i even cried!

Walking around the airport i see a huge group of girls waiting for something. Confused i decide to be stupid and wait with them, for what? I don't know.

Finally after a few conversations and some Korean snacks i get bored and start to leave, but I'm stopped when the girls start screaming their heads off. Surprised i drop my drink but thankfully i already drank all of it, glancing at the doors where the famous person is supposed to come out i'm surprised to see Jin walk out. My jaw drops and i feel like I'm going crazy.

There is no way that i'm this lucky! Winning tickets was the greatest thing ever and i thought i used up all my luck but i guess not because hell BTS landed the same day i did! Totally in shock and my jaw on the floor i'm surprised nobody stared, well BTS is walking through the doors so who would pay attention to me?

Finally recovering from my shock i sneak closer till i'm close to the front and pull out my phone, i snap the best pictures i can of all the members and ten try to sneak away.

Getting away from the loud screaming of the fangirls and sigh in relief, being jet lagged and having girls scream in your ears is not a good combination. Pulling out my phone i look at the photos and smile, i'll never ever forget this moment and how happy i feel. Happily sighing i slip my phone back in my pocket and start walking towards the exit, when i get outside i inhale the smell of South Korea with a smile. But my happiness is short lived when someone bumps into me and I almost fall to the floor. Glaring at the person that didn't even apologize I'm surprised to see Suga staring back at me, my glare disappears and my mouth falls open once again.

Suga looks at me shocked then quickly apologizes and asks if I'm hurt but me being me i only let out a breathy "what", because i did not hear a word he just said because I'm to shocked by his amazing presence.

His eyes crinkle and his beautiful gummy smile appears "i asked if you were alright, are you?"

I nod "uh yeah! Sorry about that I'm just shocked to see such a big star"

He looks surprised then his cheeks start to turn red, is he embarrassed? Adorable.

"Thank you"

I laugh and shake my head "its not problem you guys are really big stars! Its amazing to meet you!"

He nods "nice to meet you too......uh...."

"Oh! I'm sorry for not introducing myself I'm Abigail! Nice to meet you"

He nods and his eyes darken when he looks at me surprising me, his eyes skim my body then my face and adoration fills his beautiful eyes shocking me.

"Its amazing to meet you Abigail. Your Korean is very good and very beautiful."

I blush and a little smirk appears on his face "oh thank you! Ive learned the language for 3 years so I'm surprised that you think I'm any good"

His eyes crinkle once again and i cant help but smile and be in awe at how beautiful he is. Suga starts to say something but his manager calls him and he quickly runs over to him after saying a quick goodbye.

Time skip......

Its been 2 days since i met Suga and i'm still on a high that i never want to come down from. Just getting to see him so close was a dream come true but talking to him just made my whole life! Its amazing how just a few words from him could make me go into a frenzy, i still remember how he looked at me and it makes me heart feel like its going to explode. Sighing i snap out of my thoughts before they wander somewhere else, getting up i pick out my outfit tonight for their concert. To be honest I'm surprised i haven't woken up in my bedroom, sad that it was just a dream. But this is real! And my encounter with Suga was real, thinking of that only makes me smile and make my mind wander to dangerous places.

Time skip..... (6:30 pm)

Ive been waiting for the concert to start and I'm so nervous! I'm like right in front so I'll definitely have a good view of all the members and i'm really close to the stage so I'm really lucky! Looking down at my outfit i wonder if it was okay to were it to a concert but i shrug my shoulders, the members won't even notice me so who cares?

Small time skip.... (7:00 pm)

The arena quickly got full and now we are waiting for BTS to come on stage, finally the lights go out and the screen starts showing pictures of the members. My heart starts beating out of my chest and the members run out on stage shouting and smiling looking like greek gods, my heart clenches when i see Suga smiling his beautiful gummy smile making me smile too.

During the concert Suga has been coming over to the section i'm in a lot, me and the other fans were really happy about this. I even noticed him winking at me sometimes though i could be imagining it.

Sadly the concert ends and I'm walking in the dark parking lot to get to my rental car, hearing footsteps behind me i speed up scared. When the footsteps get closer i run to my car only to be caught by the person following me, i was about to scream when a deep sexy voice whispers something. His beautiful voice that sounds awfully familiar stops my struggling, breathing hard i turn my head and im shocked to see yoongi.

Time skip....... (30 minutes)

Its been thirty minutes since yoongi basically kidnapped me and took me to his hotel room, now hes sitting on the couch and staring at me but god does it make me feel sexy as hell.

He finally stands up and starts walking towards me then next thing i know my clothes are torn off my and im in my bra and underwear. Shocked i look up at him to see his eyes filled with so much lust that it almost makes me cum on the spot, groaning i slam my lips on his shocking him.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes then smirks "you're going to regret that"

I smirk at him a mischievous look on my face "why?"

"Because im going to fuck you so hard you wont even be able to move"

And thats when i fall in love with him all over again

Hey guys sorry its taken so long! This will be two parts so look forward to part 2!😊
Stay Sexy😉
-W