Crocodile X Male OC

Name: Damon

Age: 48

Hair: Black

Eyes: Dark blue

Personality: He's super dominate and doesn't like get to ordered around. He has a bad temper and can kill you easily and he has a really scary glare (basically he's a dominate scary sexy guy)
Warning: I suck at grammar!!!
Might be slight cussing
It might be long
//////////////////////////////////

"Fuck me harder already!!" I scream at my sexy boyfriend who doesn't know how to fuck a guy to save his life

He slams harder into me and the lights start to flicker

"Stop releasing your power Damon, your going to destroy the hotel" I glare up at my boyfriend crocodile and growl

"I can't help it you suck at sex!!" He flinches and I immediately feel guilty, I may be a dick and very dominate but I really care for him. But he doesn't need to know that.

Well let's go back to earlier so I can tell you how this happened and how me, someone who like to dominate gets fucked.

A couple hours earlier......

I walk beside my fucking adorable boyfriend crocodile who's not paying attention to me, sighing I turn my gaze away from him and look around the peaceful town.

"What do you want to do?" I glance over at crocodile and shrug

"I don't know, I've never been here before"

He sighs and I feel myself starting to get irritated "let's go eat" I nod and we walk to the supposed best restaurant on the island.

At the restaurant......

We ordered our food and crocodile has said a word to me it irritates me but makes me sad, I mean he's the first person a demon like me has fallen in love with (he's not actually a demon he's just a really bad person)

Its been 15 minutes and we just got our food and it's still silent which is driving me crazy, I take a bite of my steak and a small smile appears on my face. This is really good I start eating more and next thing I know my food is gone.

Leaning back I give a content sigh and look at crocodile again to see him eat his last bite of food, he looks up at me and when his eyes meet mine he quickly looks away. And that's what makes me snap.

I stand and slam my hands on the table glaring at him "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?! IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" He looks at me in fear shaking but I don't even give him a second glance as I storm out of the restaurant

Time skip..... (I'm just saying I'm kind of changing crocodiles personality)

Sitting down on a bench I lean my head back and sigh wondering what the hell is wrong with him. Then of course it starts to rain making me groan I stand and walk under the nearest building, glancing up at the sign I smirk at my luck a gay strip club.

Stepping inside I buy a bottle of scotch and sit in a red seat waiting for the show

"Let's welcome Sky!!!" A sexy little boy walks with blue hair walks out on stage and I feel my cock twitch