chap 10

David again had tears in his eyes but was not letting them flow he was just standing there and was staring at his sister his angel.

We just stood there in silence no one spoke anything. After waiting for some time I spoke breaking the silence.

Me: I want to talk to you. It is
important.

He just nodded his head and sat in on one chair near the window.

I called Marie and asked her to bring the lunch for both of us.
Then I went and sat on the opp chair of him.

Me: First of all I want you to do a background check up of Harshul. I want each and every detail of him before 7:30 today. Then take Rohit, Ronak, Joseph with you or take the best boys whom you want and try to find out the culprit who had done this shameful deed to Alia and catch him as fast as you can. I don't want anything to go wrong. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

I said it a bit loudly and sternly.

David: Yess boss as you wish. You will have every deep detail information of Harshul on your table within two hours. And you don't worry about Alia's criminal now I want my revenge back. He will pay for what he had done to my angel. Please don't think I became weak I am still the same and there will be no mistake in the work. Because it's me who will do it and I m the best the perfect one. 

He said the last part with his usual smirk and his voice was determined like before.
He went.

I just smirked back as I knew my old David the devil is back. I am so proud of my boys they are the best as well as strong they know how to hide their emotions and to have no weakness.

After around 3 hrs Alia got up she was sad that she was alive.
But she didn't knew how happy we were to see her alive.
Then she started crying. And now it was my time to start with my plan. So this time I didn't went to comfort her I just stood there and then shouted and said
Me: Why the hell are you crying stupid girl. Have you gone insane or what.

She was shocked was an understatement as this was the very first time I have ever shouted on her. She just started shaking her head and started sobbing.
Now it was difficult for me to be strong as she is just like my little sister and her crying was not at all helping me. But I knew I can't become weak as I am fucking mafia boss. So I held up my emotions. I knew I had to be strong especially for her to make the plan work. So I just held her face and made her look at my blank face. I don't know why but I think my cold look made her speak.

Alia: I am not pure boss. I am a used person, I made my brothers name down which was the last thing I wanted to do. Now every 2nd boy will try to get me. The society will blame me. They will think of me as a slut. No one will marry me. I will not be important to anyone. I don't even know if my own brother wants me or not. There will be no one to show me love, to comfort me or make me happy when I am sad, no one will be my pillar and no one will be there to protect me. I just want to die I can't live my with the tag of slut or with this insult please let me die... ple..se let me die..
She started crying very badly. I was shocked to listen to her little speech. I was shocked to know what she thinks about herself or her own brother who was right here to help her. But then I can understand with what she is going through. It was sad to know again one pure heart angel is dead.

Then I just let her cry I knew that was the best thing for her now. I knew it was not that easy to handle so I went to sit near the window and called Marie to bring some food for Alia and tell David to meet me as soon as possible.
After around 10 min there was a knock .. on my door.
Come in
There stood Marie with Alia's food I took it from her and went near Alia to make her eat something it was the first time she didn't denied & I was happy with that. Then Marie said miss David sir said he will be here in just few min. Then I dismissed her by giving her the empty plates. She went.
After sometime David came in my room with Alia's medicines. I gave it to her and then I gestured him to wait for me in the office he just nodded and went. When I was satisfied that Alia had slept then I headed towards my office. When I entered i notice it was already 7:30 and David was sitting in one of the chair. When he saw me coming he just stood up. I went and sat on my chair and gestured him to take a seat. Then I asked him
Me: Have you gathered all the info about Harshul.
David: Yes boss all the info is in this file. There is nothing wrong with the boy he is smart, hardworking, strong, loyal as well as an orphan who had suffered a lot in his life. And I was only the one who gave him money to join Karate classes as he had deep interest in fight and he once helped me when I was badly iinjured in a fight and I know him since 4 years.
I was satisfied with the info and even I checked his file everything was normal nothing was dangerous. Then I said him all the things Alia told me.
He just got up and started pacing from one place to another. He was angry and was furious. Then he started speaking loudly How can she think so low of herself how can she doubt my love for her and what so ever happened was not her fault. I will just kill the bastard who broke my angel.

Then he took out his gun and pointed towards the wall and started firing. I just sat there quietly waiting for him to get back to his senses but due to the noise of bullet all the guards in the house came in my office by breaking the door and pointed the gun towards where David was standing. Then Joseph just waited for my instruction but I just held my hand on top gesturing everyone to relax and return back to work. Everyone nodded no one even dared to ask anything and left.
That scenario brought David's senses back now he was normal but when he realized what he had done he just knelled down at his place and started apologizing I went near him and made him stand and asked him to take a seat and then I said that we have a meeting in 5 min with Harshul and said him my plan. At first he was hesitant but then he realized that it was the only the the best way

And he agreed with the plan.