Chap: 26

I went to my room to sleep. But sleep was far away from me. As I entered my room I saw Alia sitting on the edge of the bed and playing games on her mobile.

Me: Why haven't you slept till now? Have you seen the time?

She was shocked for a second as she didn't see me entering the room.

Alia: h.mmm.hmm I was not feeling sleepy so I was sitting..

Me: Is it so. But I can see sleep in your eyes. And I commanded you to go to sleep that means if you feel or not you must be lying on your bed with your eyes closed rather then sitting on the edge of the bed and playing games on mobile.

Her face went down in shame. I didn't wish to snap on her but can't help myself all this stress and her not following my simple command was irritating me.

Me: So do you think that you should be punished for not listening to my simple command?

As she heard the word punish she went down on her knees, head bowed, back straight and hands locked at the back. This was the position which I gave her for punishment. I feel proud that she learnt it by her own.

Alia: Yes boss.

As those words left from her mouth they pinched me. Don't know why I was feeling bad when she called me boss. But then I couldn't be easy on her.

Me: Today you are going to sleep on the floor. And till tomorrow eve I don't want to hear a single word from your mouth. Do you understand?

As she was told that I don't want her to speak so she just nodded. But didn't dared to get up. To test her I went an sat on the bed. I just rested my head on the headboard of the bed. I don't know when, how I slept I don't know. After how long time I got up I don't know but I got up due to the sound of someone sobbing. Then I saw Alia still sitting on the floor in her punishment position and was crying. I cursed my ownself for sleeping. Then I saw time it was past 1 a.m in the morning that means from about 1 and half hour she is sitting like that. I rushed towards her and then carried her in my arms. She was crying very badly. I cooed her and hugged her.

Me: I am really sorry princess I never wished to punish you. It's just that I was testing your patience but I felled asleep. I am really sorry. It's just that I am not in good mood and I took out my frustration on you. Please princess forgive me.

Alia: No Di it was my fault. I should have listen to you. I should have not made you angry.

She said in between her sobs. Now I was feeling ashamed of my deed. She had not anything much wrong and due to me she is crying.

Me: No Alia you didn't did anything wrong it was just my frustration which I took out on you. I am really sorry. And as I said I really didn't wish to punish you this much it was just I was just testing you and due to tiredness I slept and forgot to tell you to move from your position.

Alia: It's OK Di I can understand. And now you can leave me and you should rest you are still tired you should rest you need it.

I nodded and then she stood up. I was confused where she was going.

Me: Now where are you going. I think even you should sleep.

Alia: Yes Di I am going to sleep only. As it's my punishment to sleep on floor so,

Me: You already finished your punishment. You can forget whatever punishment I gave you. Now go to sleep. (I said sternly.)

She just smiled and came on bed and slept. It was 4 in the morning when my alarm started ringing. I got up and headed towards the bathroom to have my bath. When I came out Alia was still sleeping. So I kept a note on the dressing table for her.