chap 23

Bhai carried me in his arm to my room. I was silently crying. The pain was unbearable. When we reached my room bhai placed me on the bed. And kissed my forehead and moved out. Boss was standing near the bed. She sat and started removing my dress. Till this time she hasn't spoken to me.
She sat on the edge of the bed near my legs and started caressing my thighs slowly. Then she called Marie and asked her to bring some little hot oil till now the pain was very much.

Me: Boss its paining very badly.

Boss: Hmm. It will be alright. Just wait I will ask Marie to massage your thighs and ask Paul to give you some pain killers.

My prov (Me)

She just nodded. I had kept a blank face but from inside I was again breaking. She was just my child and to see her in pain was the last thing I wanted. Then suddenly my phone started ringing. As I saw the caller Id I was shocked to see who was calling me. This person will only call me when there is something big or cannot be cleared without me. I cut the call and then it didn't ring. Then there was a knock on the door.

Me: Come in!

Marie entered with a tray. she had bought some fruits for Alia and mild hot oil.

Me: Marie I have a very important work. So you help Alia, do some light massage on her thighs. And then you can appoint some professional massager for her.

Marie: Yes boss. I will be here with Alia miss. I will take care of her you don't worry. And as well I had sent a servant to master Paul's cabin to bring pain killer for her.

I just nodded and kissed Alia's temple and said,

Me: I have a very important work so I am going take care I will be here very soon. bye

Alia: I will be waiting. bye.

With that I headed to my office and called Dhruv. It was his call only which made me leave Alia alone. In just one ring he picked up the call.

Me: What happened Dhruv why are you calling me ?

Dhruv: Boss here everything is getting wrong. And it's really hard for me to not kill that man or save those people.Now we can't wait we need to take a quick action.

Me: OK Dhruv tomorrow morning I will be there and then we will see what we can do. Till that time have patience. I don't want anyone to know who you are.

Dhruv: Yes boss I am waiting for you. As I will not be able to come and pick you up I will send you car and a driver.

Me: It's OK I will meet you at sharp 9:00 clock tomorrow.

And with that I hung up the call. I always wished that I never have to return to Mumbai again. But my destiny is not with me. I again have to go there. Again have to face those people whom I hate and loved the most. Then I asked one of the guard who was standing outside my office to go and call David in my office.

I started doing my work. After few minutes there was a knock on the office door.

Me: Come in!

And David entered. He came in front of me and bowed his head.

Me: David have a seat. I have called you to inform you that I am going to Mumbai tomorrow morning. I have an important as well as personal work over there. I want you to book my tickets. No one is coming with me. And you need to take care of Alia as well as those girls. And please don't be very strict with Alia and the girls. They need time to adjust with us. And till the time I won't come back Alia is not going for any training.