Chap 31

Mrs. Rajput: So do you think you have guts to kill us. If you have then show me first kill me.
I know you wont be able to kill me. Even if you are the boss of the mafia but still you are kamna that innocent girl who can't harm their parents.
I know my this weak kamna will not kill her mom.

And then she laughed out loud. And everyone got a mini heart attack by knowing that kamna is daughter of Mandan's

Kamna: Oh mom so you found out that I am your daughter. I feel so happy that you remember that you had a daughter. But you know the girl who was your daughter died on the same day when you sold her to that bastard Rishi. I am not that innocent Kamna now I am the boss of mafia and the work you and your husband do doesn't go with my principles and all the tortures that you did, do you think that I forgot them no I haven't forgotten. But don't worry I will not kill you.

And with that my so called mom had a smile but after hearing my next sentence that smile flew away. A look of terror was replaced.

Me: I will not kill you but I will not even let you leave.

Me: David I want them in the basement of my house till tomorrow  morning. And now I am going to the police station I have a meeting with the commissioner.

David: Yes boss. I will do it and what you want to do with Het.

Me: Take him home and get him treated and make him rest in my room.

David: OK boss the work will be done.

And with that everyone went except Robert and some guards.  Then we all went and sat in car. Robert was driving
My car. And the other guards went and sat on another two cars. One car was in front and another at the back of my car. And then we moved towards the office of police commissioner. In car when I was alone my past was repeating in front of my eyes. All the pain and betrayal was getting on my head. I wanted to scream and kill everyone because of whom I have suffered. Then I heard Robert saying,

Robert; Boss we have reached.

Before I could open the door of my car a guard came and opened it for me. I stepped out of the car and I saw police commissioner standing at the door. And his face said that he was scared. I loved that.  I went towards the door and he lead me inside his office. I sat on the chair with my one leg on top of the other. And he was just standing there in front of me.

Me: Mr Patel sit it's your office only.  (I said with a smirk)

He went and sat on his chair.

Me: NOW listen to me very carefully. I have clear the chapter of Rajput's. Now there is no need to fear from anyone. From now I am the new boss. Every girl and boy who were kidnapped are with us. My 5 guards will be there  to make sure that every child reaches their home safely. I want your help. Now take care of this state but remember my words if I get any complaint from your side I will not leave you. No politician can stop you from doing your duty. Any problem come to me. One thing I want you to do.

Commissioner: What is it boss. You have helped us to a great extent I will follow all your commands.

Me: I want you to catch Ronit patel who had bought Het and torture him. I want you to make his video and send it to me.

Commissioner: why only him?

Me: Just do as I say or there will be consequences.  ( I said sternly)

He gulped his own saliva and nodded his head.

And with that I left his office and went directly to my car. As I entered the car Robert asked,

Robert: Where now boss?

Me: Directly to my mansion.

Robert: In car?

Me: any problem Robert?

Robert: No boss sorry boss. I will go and tell the other's.

Me: OK do soon. I want to get to the mansion as soon as possible.

He nodded and went out of the car and within a minute he came back. And we drove towards the mansion. I called David to ask where is he?

Me: Where are you David?

David: I am making arrangement for us to go back to the mansion. As well I am seeing to that all the girls and boys are safe. They are in very bad condition.

I took a deep breath to control my anger and said,

Me: David I am returning back to the mansion. Send Het and Alia with me. I will take them back. You come after sending each person at its place safely. And the people whom we are not able to send their home bring them to the mansion.

David: OK boss. And what about Mr and Mrs Rajput.

Me: It's your duty to send them to mansion till tomorrow noon. I don't care how you do it.

David: OK boss as you say. From where will you pick up Het and Alia?

Me:  drop them at the house where we stayed. I will go there and pick them up. But make sure they are waiting for me at the gate. And ask the guards to pack our things.
And how are those 4 guards who were injured?

David:  They are doing good boss. Derek is taking care of them.

Me: Fine I will be at the house in 10 minutes.

David: OK I will get them both ready.

Me: keep me updated.

With that I hanged up the call.

Me: Robert take us towards the house where we stayed.

Robert just nodded and called the drivers of other car and told them where to go. It took us 20 minutes to reach there due to traffic. As we reached at the entrance gate Het and Alia and one guard with their luggage were waiting for us.
They both got in and the other one loaded their luggage in the back car.