Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Groaning I slowly peak an eye open only to see a boy with long black hair and blue-grey eyes. Closing my eyes again not realizing what is happening.

Then reflexs kick in, I jump up and punch the guy in the face. Hearing a loud crack. "Who the hell are you!?!" I shout at him. He bends over holding his nose groaning. Just then James walked in, looks at the boy and back at me, than at the boy again. Than of all things he starts laughing. There was a stranger in his house and he starts laughing!?

Then a short plump boy with brownish-blonde hair peaks his head into the room. Looking to see what the commotion was about. "James" I spoke calmly. "Who the hell are these people?" I asked livid. He stops laughing looking me straight into my emotionless eyes. Seeing fear in his I smirk. "Um" he coughs "that's my friend Sirius Black" he points to the boy holding his nose which was now bleeding.

"And that's Peter Pettigrew" he points to the short plump boy. I nod, walking out the door. "Imbeciles" I mutter. Walking down the hall towards the kitchen muttering curse words I bump into a tall boy with brown-blonde hair and a few faded scars on his face. I scoff as he freezes staring at me not moving out of the way.

"Excuse me" I told him. He doesn't move. I start waving a hand in front of his face. James and his friends come out into the hallway probably heading to the kitchen as well. "James your friend is broken" I told him, shoving past the boy who's name-I-did-not-know. Just like that the boy snapped out of it. I scoffed and kept walking. "Who's that" I heard one of them whisper. "That my dear Remus is Skylar".

___________________________
A/N Sorry these chapters are short but I'm coming now out with a couple long ones.