Chapter 6

"Skylar! We've been looking all over for you!" Came the obnoxious voice of Sirius Black.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Lily and Severus. 'Help me' I mouthed. At this Lily covered her mouth to hide a laugh and Severus smirked. "Evans" Sirius nodded completely ignoring Severus. "Hello Lily, Severus" Remus said to them. The four boys sat and exchanged looks. "Where'd you disappear to Skylar" James asked.

I coughed "um must've lost you guys in the crowd" I told them. Remus glared at me being the smartest in the group, he pieced it together. "Evans" spoke James flirtatiously. "No, Potter" Lily told him. "But you didn't even-" "C'mon Sev lets go find a different compartment" she spoke to Severus. "I'll see you later Skylar" she smiled.

Peter showed up, I didn't even realize he was missing, carrying a bunch of candy. The boys immediately started chowing it down. "What we're you doing with Snivellus and Evans, Skylar" asked Sirius mouth full of Licorice.  I scowled at the immature name. "His name is Severus" I informed him. He rolled his eyes. "Just answer the question" he told me. "I was getting polite interaction, something you four are not capable of" I retorted.

"We're polite" James whined. I rolled my eyes and started looking out the window, already sick of these four. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked behind me to see that it was Remus offering me a chocolate frog. I shook my head at the offer and stood up. "I'll be right back" I informed the boys, the only one really paying attention was Remus as Peter was asleep and James and Sirius were eating Bertie Botts Beans.

As I walked out of the compartment to see what others were up to I felt a presence following me. "Y'know Sky, if I didn't know any better, I'd claim you don't like me" I heard a voice tell me. I flipped my head around at the name they called me and glared. "Remus" I growled.

He smirked right back at me. This is what confused me. Lily claimed him to be polite, but to me he just seemed cocky. Maybe he treated only me like this? But why? All these questions ran through my head and I couldn't figure out why he acted like this around me.

"What'd I tell you guys about calling me that" I growled at him. "Yes, while I'm special" he informed me, his eyes dancing in amusement like he knew something I didn't. I scoffed ready to walk away when he backed me into the wall. Putting his hands on each side of my face. Staring into each other's eyes as I started to glare at him. He chuckled and started leaning towards me. Getting ready to kick him and run he moved his head so his lips were close to my ear and trapped my legs with his.

"Y'know babe" he whispered with his cold breath going into my ear. "You should really stop defying me because you will pay the consequences later" he stated. He backed away slowly and started walking back to the compartment.

This surely couldn't be the way he usually acted. Lily spoke of him like she respected him. That he was actually a shy insecure boy. I knew it wasn't an act around Lily. Lily was smart I knew from all the books she had. She'd be able to see right through him. He treated me differently, I didn't know why now but surely I'll find out. But I wasn't taking his warning he couldn't do anything to me.

I was just uncontrollable.

___________________________
A/N I know Remus wouldn't actually act like this but it's just a fanfiction and I'm writing it so why not make him a little possesive? Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy! But I'll be updating more soon!