Home

1. Home

Scott:

Scott has been one of your best friends but since he met Allison he had fallen utterly and deeply in love with her. He was like a lost puppy without her.

He was your home, when anything went wrong at your actually home, when your dad drank to much or your mom would shut down and ignore you. You found comfort in him because you knew he would always be there.

However, he met Allison and now you felt like you lost him, the only person who made you feel safe.

You were walking home one day and deiced to take a short cut through the woods. You knew the way but when you heard a branch snap behind you, you turned to see a wolf like individual and ran. You ran until you could feel your heart in you chest, you looked back and there was nothing there when you back up and turned you bumped into Scott... You looked up at him and tears were in your eyes as you threw yourself at him hugging him really tight and close.

You couldn't talk to Scott about what you saw because you were scared of it coming back. Scott took you the rest of the way home and you both sat on the couch. You looked up at a worried Scott.

You put your hand on his hand and whispered "I'm home" you looked him in the eyes and he smiled. He leaned down as he planted a kiss on your forehead.
-------•

Isaac:

Isaac was your only good friend you had in a while, but when he disappeared and came back he was different. You noticed it when you first saw him. He was always with a blond girl and always running off with her.

He always made you feel comfortable in your own skin. You always had this safe, home like feeling with him. He was always at your side when you need it and you were always there for him.

But when he started avoiding you, you thought you did something wrong because he wouldn't talk or even look at you when he got back. He had a look in his eyes that was never there before.

A few weeks has passed and you noticed he was kind of acting like his usual self. You didn't want to approach him but when he noticed some guys picking on you was when he lost it. Isaac was punching him in the face rather hard. You screamed his name and he looked at you and noticed how scared you looked. You knew he wasn't the same but you wanted your best friend back so you pulled him into a tight hug.

He relaxed in your arms, he breathed in your scent as he hugged equally as tight. Then he muttered "I'm home, again" and you smiled. "Don't leave me again" you whispered as you both looked into each other's eyes. He nodded his head and pulled you into another hug and kissed the top of your head.
-----------•

Stiles:

Stiles lived right next door and your windows faced each other. He would climb over to your house and spend the night with you. When he would run off during class and after class, or skipping out on your study sessions. You felt sad like you lost apart of you.

When your parents would start to fight is when you climb over to his place. You explained to him how he felt like home to you and he told you the same as he played with your finger tips.

One night your parents were having a fight you decided to go over to Stiles's so you climb over to his window and tapped on it. No one was there, just like the past few weeks. You went back to your room as the fighting was still going on you put your hands on your ears and sat on the edge of your bed.

Seconds later you felt two familiar arms wrap around you and you felt the usual feeling of safety. You turned and hugged him back. "Let's go home" he whispered into you ear as both of you went climbing over to his house. You both cuddled on his bed as you placed a kiss on his fingers and closed your eyes.

---------•

Derek:

Derek would make all the shots when it came to your safety. He wouldn't let anyone get close to you because he wanted to keep you safe. When he started turning people you were his first person he bit.

When you woke up the next morning to Derek pacing in the small space of your room. He snapped at you and told you that you're not the same. You blamed him for everything that has gone wrong.

He shook his head as he walked out. You remember back to when you two were sitting on his couch watching a movie, how he said "you're home too me, I can't lose you" you smiled up at him and pecked his cheek "you won't lose me" you said back. You opened your eyes as a tear rolled down your cheek.

You wiped it as you went after Derek, you opened the front door to see him standing there with sad eyes. You pulled him into a hug and he hugged you back. You kissed his lips and pulled back shocked at what you did. He smiled and pulled you back into another kiss.

--------------•

Aiden:

Aiden was always coming to you for help or to calm down. You would pull him into a hug or cuddle him in your bed. With him being in the alpha pack and having to run around every where you were his only thing that kept him grounded.

He knew you would be his person, his home. He told you this when he found you passed out in the woods, he protected you and kept an eye on you ever since.

When you were studying you heard your door fly open as Aiden stood there breathing heavily. You instantly got up and went to his side, you put your hands on his chest and you could feel his heart.

"Shh Aiden, you're home" you wrapped you arms around him "it's okay" you added as you put your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you as he calmed down. You put your books away and cleared your bed as he put his head on your pillow. You laid next to him facing him and you kissed his lips softly. He smiled down at you as he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close placing a kiss on your forehead.

-------------•

Jackson:

Jackson always thought of you as his home, when he felt alone and upset he always went to you. You always welcomes him with open arms because you loved him. You felt like Jackson was the best thing to happen to you because he was there for you too, you felt safe with him around.

You heard a pounding at your door so you ran and opened it to see Jackson in a state you never seen him in before. You pulled him in and hugged him. His arms snaked around your waist as he cried into your shoulder.

"Shh, babe. It's okay" you whispered into his ear. He nodded "I know, I'm home" he whispered back and you smiled. You both went back up to your room and cuddled.

------

A/n:

Hi,

I hope everybody likes these... I will be writing more soon.