The bite

Isaac:

You walked up to Derek "C'mon, if you do it... I won't nag anymore" you said and he shook his head "please, Derek! I'm tired of sitting on the side lines, I'm tired of being scared when no ones with me, I want to be able to protect myself, I need this" you said and he looked up at you "you want this?" He asked and you nodded "please" you whispered "if you die, it's on my hands" he said and you shook your head "I made this choice" you said firmly and he sighed "fine, I'm only doing this so you shut up" he said as his eyes were red. You nodded and his teeth dig into your skin, you bit your lip to prevent you from screaming.

You held your hand over the mark the Derek gave you after pleading for so long. You found Isaac sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes, you sat beside him and smiled. He looked at you and wiped at his tears "thank god" he pulled you into a hug "I didn't think he would do it" you whispered Into his ear "well you can be annoying when you wine" he chuckled and you slapped his arm "I want to thank you for supporting me on this" you whispered and he nodded "of course" he said and you cuddled on the couch "you're going to be okay" he whispered and you nodded "I know, I love you" you whispered and he smiled "I love you too" he kissed the top of your head. You could feel the mark healing and you were happy.

Scott:

You looked at the mark in the mirror as it bleeds black blood, you didn't want to tell Scott about this but you knew he would find out once he came over. You slowly made your way back you your bed and Scott came in through the window. He saw the pain you were in and he went to your side "why?" He asked and you shrugged "I didn't want to be weak anymore" you whispered and you winced from the pain, "you weren't weak" he shook his head as he laid beside you "what are we going to tell your parents?" He asked "I don't know" you grabbed his hand and he took some pain from you "it hurts" you whispered and he nodded "I know, just... Just don't leave me yet" he kissed the top of your head "I'm sorry" you cried. You have never felt this kind of pain before and you wanted it gone.

"I love you" he whispered and you gripped his shirt as another shot of pain went through you, you groaned "I-I love you too" you whispered and he pulled you closer. You knew this was going to hurt him, you dying from the bite but you wanted to be able to stand up to people, you wanted to be able to protect yourself. You wiped at your tears as Scott took more pain from you "who did this?" He asked and you shook your head "I don't know" you lied... He shook his head and laid with you until your last breath.

Stiles:

Stiles came over when you told him you just had been bit by an Alpha, you didn't want to tell him who. He threw open your door and pulled you into his arms "are you okay? Is it healing? Does it hurt? Are you dying?" He fired questions at you "I'm fine, it's healing" you told him as you cupped his face "you scared me, I thought you were dying" he wiped at his tears "I'm sorry, I'm okay..." You said leaning your forehead on his "I thought I lost you... I can't lose you" he whispered... "And you won't" you said and he softly kissed your lips.

He pulled back "let me see it" he said and you nodded, you pulled up the side of your shirt "ah, that looks pain- it healed" he said smiling at you "it was painful, I think I cried" you said and he shook his head "you're crazy, but before you do anything risky... Please tell me" he pleaded and you nodded "I'm sorry..." You pulled him into your arms "it's okay" he wrapped his arms around you.

Derek:

You pushed he loft door open "Derek!" You called as you winced in pain "Derek!" You leant against the wall and sunk down to the floor clutching your side "(Y/n)!" He ran to you and pulled you into his arms "why isn't it healing?" You asked him and he shook his head "I don't know..." He whispered grabbing your hand "I'm... I'm sorry" he whispered into your ear "Derek, I can't look at it, you have to tell me what it looks like... It hurts" you cried and he nodded, he pulled your blooded shirt up to see the bite mark "i-it has wolfsbane in it" he said and you shook your head "Am i going to die?" You asked and he shook his head "no, I'll clean it... Maybe it'll heal" he whispered and you nodded. He cleaned it up and you passed out,

When you came through Derek was at your side holding your hand "Derek" you whispered and he smiled "it's going to take some time to heal, but your okay" he said and you nodded "I love you" you whispered and he leant his forehead on yours "I love you too, don't scare me like that again" he pleaded and you nodded "I'm sorry." He placed a soft kiss on your lips.

Aiden:

You were being held by Kali and Aiden was standing in front of you growling at her "let her go, she had nothing to do with this" he snapped "have you forgot where your loyalty lies?" She asked him gripping tighter on to your neck, you felt your eyes water "No, now let her go" he said and she shook her head "bite her, show us that you haven't let this girl get to your head" she threw you to the ground and you landed on your wrist in an awkward way, you screamed in pain cradling your arm to your chest, Aiden knelt beside you "I'm sorry" he grabbed your hand and bite into your wrist.

You screamed and tried To pry your arm away, "Aiden, stop. Please." You cried and he let go of your arm and watched as you pushed yourself away from them "are you happy?" He snapped at her and she smirked nodded her head in your direction. You looked at your hand and there was black blood running down your arm "Aiden" you cried and he was at your side. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he whispered and he pulled you into his arms "it's okay... I-I'm okay" you whispered wiping the tears from his eyes "no, no, this is my fault" he said "I can't, it hurts" you whispered. You pleaded with your eye for him to kill you and he nodded "I love you" you whispered "I love you too" he whispered as he did as you asked.

Jackson:

You glared at the Alpha standing in front of you "I'm not scared of you" you sneered and she chuckled "you are" she stepped towards you and you shook your head. You weren't scared of her but as her teeth sunk into your skin you screamed, she backed up and smirked "now your just like us" she said as she knelt in front of you "no" you shook your head as you pulled the trigger to the gun. The wolfsbane laced bullet pierced her skin. You got up and ran all the way to Jackson's.

You threw the door open "Jackson!" You yelled running up to his room "what happen?" He growled and you went into his arms "what if it doesn't heal?" You asked and he shook his head "it will, it will" he hugged you tighter. He knew what you were talking about, he wanted it to heal but when he looked at it he winced, pulling you back into his arms "it's not healing , is it?" You asked and he shook his head. You felt tears in your eyes as you felt a pang of pain shatter your body, you muffled you whimpers of pain into his chest "do it, I know what you're thinking , just do it" you cried and he shook his head "no, I-I can't" he whispered . He held you in his arms until you died.

A/n:

I don't know, I was watching a sad movie and this idea popes into my mind. There might be spelling mistakes but I'm so tired that I'll fix them later.

(It's not my best... But hope everyone likes it)