Bad Day

Isaac:

You glared at Isaac as he gave you a wide grin, You didn't mean to be so mad at everyone, but your day didn't start out so good. Waking up at odd hours of the night, a cold shower, and your hair not working the way you wanted it to be. You were just done with this day and wanted it to he over.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" Isaac asked taking a bite from the lunch tray in front of him "Nothing." I said "tell me" he smiled wider, it was like your bad day was making him happier "Nothing, just leave it alone" you hissed and his smile fell to a frown "(Y/n) just tell me what's bugging you" he pleaded "Isaac! It's nothing!" You snapped getting up as the others came to join "what's wrong?" Allison asked and you shook your head and went to sit in the library.

. . .

You didn't want to blow up at Isaac but you were getting tired and just wanted to sleep, you jumped when you felt arms wrap around you when were at your locker "I'm sorry" Isaac whispered, you relaxed under his touch "no, I am. I- I'm just having a bad day" you closed your locker and turned to him wrapping your arms around him "I'm sorry." You whispered into his chest. You heard him sigh "c'mon." He started pulling you towards the double doors that lead out of the school "Isaac, we have more classes" you whisper shouted "you're having a bad day, do you really want to spend it in a class room full of boring people? Or do you want to spend the rest of the day with me?" He asked raising his eyebrows, you nodded slowly "let's go" he smiled and you followed him out.

Stiles:

"Stiles! No! God, leave me alone for a while." You snapped. Stiles smile faltered as he nodded and walked away "Ah, shit" you muttered kicking your locker and walking in the other direction. You didn't mean to blow up, but your parents have been harassing you about everything lately and you haven't been having the best of sleep. You just wanted to be left alone for a while, but when you noticed Stiles walking up to you, you knew he would just talk and talk... you didn't mind it on most days but just not today. You walked out to the empty field and sat on the bleachers with your head on your hands and music playing through the ear buds.

. . .

You walked over to Stiles jeep after school when he was just getting in, you picked up your pace and stopped him from closing the door "oh, Hi (Y/n)" he smiled slightly "look, I'm sorry about blowing up on you, I didn't mean to." You looked up at him and he met your gaze "get in" he told you and you did. You pulled the seat belt on "I'm really sorry, it's just my parents an-" Stiles cut you off "I know. Scott heard the phone call that you had with your mom" he put his hand on yours. You were angry that Stiles got Scott to listen in on your phone call but at the same time happy that you didn't have to explain it "let's just go out tonight" he told you and you nodded.

Scott:

"Hey (y/n)"

"(Y/n) (Y/n)"

You glared up at Scott as he called your name for the hundredth time "what?" You shouted "what's wrong?" He asked with puppy dog eyes "You! You're always so happy when nothing is going right! How can you stay so damn positive?" You snapped at him and walked away. You couldn't take his happiness and positive attitude today, you had everything going good then that stupid phone call from your mom set everything into a downward spiral. You sat in your last class of the day and moped.

. . .

You sighed as you walked up the steps to Scott's house and bit your lip. You needed to say sorry, it wasn't his fault and you know you shouldn't have snapped at him. You knocked once and pushed the door open, Scott was at the top of the stairs looking like he was debating to open the door or not. You wouldn't blame him if he didn't. You walked up the steps and he pushed his door open. you sat on his desk chair and sighed.

"(Y/n) -" you cut him off before he could say whatever the hell he was going to say "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad, it's a good thing your alway positive. I- my parents called me said I had to pick who I wanted to live with." You whispered, knowing he could hear you "what?" He asked not believing it "I chose my mom, so I could stay with you" you looked up meeting his gaze and he smiled "really?" He asked and you nodded "yeah" you slightly smiled . He held his arms opened and you ran into them and you two cuddled until you had to go home.

Derek:

Derek and you glared at each other, you knew he wasn't having a good day, and neither were you. So it was obvious that you were going to be at each other's throats all day. You picked up your bag "You're a dick head!" You stormed out wiping at your eyes, you couldn't remember how the fight got so out of hand, you stopped shouting when you realized his eyes flashed blue. You got into your car and drove him, you didn't realize how fast you were going until you showed up at home in 10 minutes, you usually get home an hour after you left Derek's. You stormed inside and all the up to your room ignoring your moms calls after you. You fell onto your bed and into a deep sleep

. . .

You woke to the sound of taps on your window, you rubbed at your eyes and pulled your phone out from your pocket to see it was 1 in the morning, you sighed and looked over at the window as Derek raised his hand to tap again shaking his head.

You got out of bed as he slightly smiled and you pulled your window opened and he came in. You looked up at him , no glaring since you were too tired to fight anymore. He pulled you into his arms and you relaxed wrapping your arms around his torso. "I'm sorry" you both whispered, you felt your lips twitch into a smile "It's okay" you both said and you shook your head chuckling a bit "shut up" you whispered and he kissed the top of your head. You both went back to your bed and cuddled.

A/n:

I ran out if ideas for the others didn't want to repeat or have some the same..., sorry idk.

Sorry haven't updated in so long. Just been really busy-ish but I'll try to update soon.

Request please! It would help a lot.