Chances

Isaac:

Isaac alway told you how he had this crush in Allison but he wouldn't ask her out because she dated Scott. You told him to go for it, you wanted to see him happy, and you wouldn't let your feelings get in the way of his happiness. You see the way he looks at her because you know that's how you look at him when he's not looking, they way he would smile when ever Allison entered the room.

You noticed Isaac walking with a hop in his step and you know that could only mean one thing, he asked her and she said yes. You felt your insides twist from jealously but you pushed it back, he spotted you and ran up to and picked you up and spun the both of you. You felt the butterflies dancing in your stomach and you heart was practically jumping out of your chest.

"What?" You asked smiled "she said yes!" He put you down "yeah?" You asked trying to keep a smile on your face but your heart was breaking "yeah, I'm taking her out this Friday" he said and you frowned "this Friday?" You asked and he nodded "yeah, why?" He asked, he forgot about you plans and you shook your head "nothing, it's nothing. Where you taking her?" You asked happy for him "I don't know, could you help me?" He asked and you nodded. "Of course. I'm always here to help you" you smiled and you started walking to your car with him talking about plans.

You knew you wasted your chance of being with him but him being happy was worth it. You vowed to always be there through the fights, break ups and anything. You just wanted him happy no matter how much your heart would hurt.

Scott:

You had been friends with Scott for so long that you forgot when you fell in love with him. You always thought that you had a chance and you wanted to do it this semester but then Allison showed up. Your hopes were dropped when you saw the way he looked at her, with love, and the way he would smile when her name was brought up. You knew your chance was gone.

"Hey Scott, can I ask you something?" You asked as he was walking you home "yeah, lay it on me" he said "where are you taking Allison?" You asked as you mentally slapped yourself for being scared to ask him "I know that's not what you were going to ask, now ask me. What's the worst that could happen?" He asked you and you nodded "did I have a chance...?" I asked and he stopped walking to look at you "I didn't did I?" You asked as you felt your insides twist, you knew asking was a bad idea "(Y/n) , you did. I was just scared I would lose a friend... And I thought you liked someone else" he said and you nodded "I can see how that complicated things, but I fell for you when I fell of the handle bars in fifth grade" I said and he smiled "I remember that... I'm sorry" he whispered "I am too" you kissed his cheek and walked the rest of the way home.

You were happy yet sad at the sometime, you knew he liked you but you respected them and thought they made a cute couple but it was eating at you not knowing. You were happy knowing he liked you but sad for him thinking he didn't have a chance with you. You were happy that he was happy so you would be by his side through everything no matter what.

Stiles:

You knew Stiles had a crush on Lydia, but that didn't stop you from falling for him. You would hint that you liked him but he wouldn't even know what you were talking about. You trusted him with everything , so when he told you stuff that you didn't understand you just told him you did. You love him, you wanted to tell him but something would pop up and he would run off.

"Stiles!" You called after him he turned "don't go" you cried "it's important" he said "please, I need to tell you something, I only trust you" you said and he came back and held you "what is it?" He asked "I was jogging home one day... And something attacked me... I don't know what it was." You whispered and he held back so he could look in your eyes "I was sacred I was going to die, I knew than that I need to tell you this... I mean, you never really know when you might be looking at something for the last time." You breathed in for air to get into your lungs so you could say this in one breath "what was it? Can you remember?" He asked and you shook your head, he opened his mouth but you cut him off by saying "I love you, and I wanted you to know... Cause life if so fragile... I love you Stiles. From the moment you stuck up to my bully, you even took my beating for me... I didn't want you to but you did, and I knew then that I loved you.. And I can't have you be hurt like that again so please stay with me." You took a deep breath and his eyes were wide his mouth hung low "say something" you whispered and he shook his head "I-I love you too.." He pulled you back into his arms "but I don't have a chanc-" you cut off by his lips on yours "you alway ha a chance, I was scared that you didn't like me so... I thought if I pretend to like Lydia I would get over you but I was wrong. I love you too" he pulled you back into his arm "you're safe now" he whispered and you smiled.

He loves you and that's all you needed to hear. You both were willing to chance it, and if it worked out then you wouldn't leave each other's side. If it didn't then you still would be there for each other... No matter how awkward it would be. You love him and that's all that mattered.

Derek:

Derek knew how to get under your skin, you also knew how to get under his. You two would fight and fight until your faces were red. Scott would get upset and when you were alone he would tell you he's only acting like that because he loved you and cares for your safely. You would tell him not to tell you stuff like that, because you knew under all the hate you love him.

You pushed past Scott and glared at Derek "you're such a goddamned Idiot" you snapped and he smirked "that you love, don't even try to pretend I can't hear your heart. When ever you see me it raise." He said and you scoffed "you got her there" Stiles laughed "it's not funny! He has no chance with me" you glared at him "just admit you both love each other! I'm tired of the two of you arguing over stupid things" Scott yelled " I will when she does" Derek snapped at Scott "well then looks like we're going to be here for awhile" you leant against the wall "oh my god, I told you this was a bad idea" Stiles turned to look at Scott. "They're impossible" Scott walked to the lift with Stiles "you're not leaving me here with him" you walked over to them as the closed the lift doors. You turned back to Derek glaring "just say it, you love me" Derek smiled "yeah, I do okay? Does that make you happy? I love you!" You said sitting down on the couch "finally!" He walked over to you and knelt down in front of you "I love you too, I can't lose you... I hate it when you go out there with them doing stupid stuff, cause of Stiles's stupid ideas" he said and you nodded "I know..." You said and he pulled you into him kissing the top of your head.

You could feel your legs turn to jelly and the butterflies dancing, you were happy to have this act over. He vowed to alway look after you and protect you from anything. You had him and that's all you ever wanted.

Aiden:

Aiden loves you, he loved the way you make him feel, like yes not a monster. You would always be there for him, you had this claim over him, whenever girls would flirt with him you alway step in. You didn't want other girls to take him from you. You wanted him yourself, you were being selfish with him, but you didn't care. He made you feel wanted and loved.

You smiled as you pulled him away from the other girls "why don't you just admit you love me?" He asked and you rolled your eyes "I'm waiting for you to make a move" you said and he chuckled "well, what would that be?" He asked and you turned so you were in front of him "I don't know... I guess I'll know when you make it" you smiled at him and he grabbed your waist and pulled you into him "would it be this?" He asked and he kissed your jaw "I don't know..." You closed your eyes "how about this?" He asked and kissed you lips "that would be it" you smiled and he pulled back "I love you" he smiled and you pecked his lips "I know." You smiled.

You wanted to jump with joy but kept cool, but you knew he could hear your heart beating faster than ever. You knew he was yours and now no one could have him. You finally had the one thing you wanted and you were on cloud nine.

A/n

Okay, so I ran out if ideas so no Jackson in this one, but more to come... And sorry I was gone for so long. I'm glad people are reading this.

You can also request... I'll do my best in getting them up. Also give me ideas please. It would be easier for me to write if I had an idea on what to make it on.