f o u r t y s i x

a/n: just a heads up this is really poorly written I'm really sorry

Frank's pov

"This is just regular pizza, Frank."

"It isn't though! It's krusty crab pizza."

Gerard and I were eating our pizza (which was krusty krab pizza, no matter what Gerard thinks) in a small pizza parlor in a more vacant part of town. No one was there but us, and it was really nice.

"Gerard?" maybe I would ask the question. I could ask him right now. I could.

"Hm? What?" he set his slice down.

I could ask him. I should. Right now.

"How do you like the pizza?" I didn't.

"Oh, it's really good," Gee nodded and went back to eating.

I pulled out my phone to check the time; almost one-thirty. Perfect.

"Gee?"

"Yeah?" he looked up again, eyes filled with this adorable happy glow.

"Uh, close your eyes. And stand up." I said as I stood up.

Gerard stood up and hesitantly closer his eyes. "What's happening?"

"Sh, Gee, it's a surprise," I said, taking his hands and carefully leading him to the door.

"You promise not to let me run into anything? Or fall over?" Gerard asked, clutching my hands.

"I promise." I smiled and led him to the next building, a small ice skating rink. After walking inside, I dropped Gee's hands.

"Oh, Frank, where are we? It's so cold."

"Open, Gee,"

"Open what?"

"Your eyes, dumbass."

"Oh," Gerard opened his eyes. "Oh." he said again, looking around. "This is pretty."

There was a tiny Christmas tree in the center of the rink and lights strung around the building. I smiled and walked over to the counter with Gee and we both got our skates.

I was able to get mine on pretty easily, but Gerard had to ask for help getting his tighter.

"Thanks," he mumbled, blushing, after I finished lacing his skates.

"Mhm," I stood up and offered a hand to Gerard, and he took it, carefully standing up as well. We clomped over to the ice hand in hand, Gerard stumbling a little.

"C'mon," I stepped onto the ice, still holding his hand. Gerard hesitantly followed, immediately shrieking and grabbing onto the side rail.

"Stop laughing!" Gerard huffed.

"I'm not!" I totally was. "Hey, c'mon, I won't let you fall."

I let him take my hand again, which he clung at like his life depended on it, and he hesitantly let go of the railing. Gerard grabbed onto my arm with his other hand and slipped again, shrieking as he lost his footing and fell onto his ass.

"You said I wouldn't fall!" he tried to push himself onto his feet but ended up just falling back down. "And I was holding onto you!"

I laughed and reached down to ruffle his hair. "Whoops."

Eventually I got him standing again, and he ended up skating with me for a record of about ten seconds before falling. Gerard was, of course, clinging to my arm, but still managed to fall, his face flushed from embarrassment and the cold. He was honestly really cute.

"You said this would be easy!" he said as I reached down to lift him up under his arms. I set him back onto his feet, holding both of his hands.

"I never said that," I grinned.

Gee rolled his eyes. "I'm cold."

"C'mon, I'll buy you coffee."

After struggling to get Gerard off the ice without him falling and taking off our skates, we walked to the Starbucks next door.

As we sat down with our drinks, I took Gerard's hand and intertwined our fingers, grinning to myself as I watched his face go red. He didn't say anything, just held my hand tightly.

After a couple minutes, we gave up on trying to make conversation and were both on our phones, our fingers still laced together.

"Oh god," I heard Gerard mutter as he stared down at his phone.

"What?" I looked up from my phone at over at Gee.

"Look what Ryan posted on Instagram."

He handed me his phone and a picture of Ryan and Brendon were on the screen, Ryan grinning widely with a glass of milk in his hand. The caption read we finally got our milk!

"Ew, why the fuck do they like milk so much?" I asked, handing Gerard's phone back.

"I don't know. They're so weird." Gerard said, taking a sip of his coffee.

I wanted to kiss him really bad, and I was going to, on the ice, but I couldn't keep him on his feet long enough to do so. Gerard was probably a bad kisser. No offense, of course, but the last person he kissed was in seventh grade. I would just have to help him get better.

I smiled, and leaned over, kissing the side of Gee's head. It was a good start.

Gerard looked up from his phone, blush tinting his cheeks. "What was that?"

"A kiss for the pretty boy." I grinned, standing up and shoving my phone in my pocket, my hand still laced with Gee's. "C'mon, we have look at all the festive things before we go and get the tree."

Gerard stood up after a moment, looking at me and smiling. He was staring at me, but he wasn't zoning out. Just staring with this admiring look in his bright, happy eyes. He was so perfect, so pretty. I was so lucky.

I was also gonna get lucky if I had a say in it, but that's besides the point.

Gerard was a beautiful little boy.

•••

this is auful I'm so sorry.

this summer has been so oh my god what and idk and I'm sorry I haven't been able to get more updates in.

I've reached the point where I'm not able to read every single comment but I do try to and it's just amazing how much support this crappy story is getting and I can't thank you guys enough. I'm so happy that there are people out there who love my fanfic like I love the fanfics I read and this is all just crazy.

I still don't know when this fic will end but it shouldn't be too soon. however, when it does end, I have an idea for a prequel story explaining how Frank accidentally typed the wrong username and also some more things about Mikey and Pete and Patrick and stuff so yeah keep that in mind :')

thank you so much again I love all of you people and your comments make my day :) the next chapter should be better and more interesting.

ps I like fall out boy