blazing blue

Dedicated to: Ahniimeh just cuz I love her works :P

----------------------------------------------

Sakura winced.

The blonde shot up from his wheelchair, balancing on one leg. He pointed an angry finger at the person eating his ramen.

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO EAT MY RAMEN THAT SAKURA-CHAN MADE FOR ME?!"

The earth shook—

Sasuke blinked and brought the last spoonful of ramen to his mouth.

—and shattered into pieces.

Naruto lunged across the table, clawing at the empty cup of ramen as Sasuke stood up abruptly. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and looked at the mortified doctor standing in the doorway. Naruto stayed on the table, shouting profanities and willing his arms and legs to move.

Sasuke crossed his arms sternly.

"Tch. What kind of doctor allows their patient to act like this towards a civilian."

Sakura gaped at the man who was currently looking at the sprawled blonde in distaste. He had no right to criticize her when he had eaten Naruto's ramen!

Before the pink-haired doctor opened her mouth to object, Naruto shouted loudly.

"OI. DON'T YELL AT MY SAKURA-CHAN!"

Sasuke squinted his eyes at Naruto and returned his gaze to the woman standing in front of the doorway.

"Would it pain you to bring this patient back to his room."

Sakura returned a gaze that spewed fire.

"You have no right to criticize Naruto, nor I. You ate Naruto's ramen without asking!"

"There was no indication that it was 'Naruto's' ramen. There was no sign of a name. And it was just ramen."

At this remark, the blonde managed to grab the plastic—empty—ramen cup and whip it at the Uchiha.

"IT'S NEVER JUST RAMEN!"

The charcoal-eyed man glared at Naruto with extreme dislike. His eyes were practically roasting Naruto alive.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI, GET BACK IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR THIS INSTANT!" Sakura yelled.

Suddenly, the impractical blonde stopped moving and drool began to seep out of his mouth.

The pink haired doctor was growing more agitated but the second. First, Sasuke had practically stolen her job, he had eaten Naruto's ramen and ruined the surprise, and now Naruto was unconscious.

The pinkette sped over to Naruto and flipped him onto his back. She attempted to pull Naruto back into his wheelchair.

A stoic voice interrupted her concentration as she wondered how she was going to get Naruto back into the wheelchair.

"Tch. I don't have time for foolish encounters with foolish people."

"Had it not occurred to you that the ramen was for someone else?!" Sakura asked incredulously.

"Why would you give someone cup ramen as a gift." Sasuke deadpanned.

Sakura was at a loss for words. She sputtered out the beginnings of words but could not finish a sentence.

The black haired man brushed off his coat once more and strode out of the room, leaving a very angry Sakura and a passed out Naruto.

While making his way out the door, Sasuke muttered, "Tch. How annoying."