Chapter 2

Harry P.O.V.

I cracked my eyes open and sighed in relief as I felt no pain. Slowly, I sat up and looked around. The black and green room was spacious and I felt strangely small. Soft footsteps sounded in the hallway and the door opened. "Harry?" I met the silver gaze of a boy my age. "Draco?" "Yeah." "Where am I?" "Malfoy Manor." He said entering the room "Father, Uncle Sev, and Tom brought you here for safety while they hunt down your uncle and find those twins." "Oh gods." I whimpered "I hoped it was a dream." "Harry, calm down." 'I can't." I collapsed into Draco's arms. "He took my parents and my brother. He can't have them. Bring them back. Please Draco, I want my sons, I want my babies back." "Shhh." He soothed "Easy Harry. Take a deep breath and just let it out slowly. Calm down. They'll find them." Slowly, my eyes drifted shut and I slipped back into darkness.

Draco P.O.V.

I wandered down to the main hall, just as Father, Tom and Uncle Sev reappeared. Father and Uncle Sev both carried a blue bundle. "You're back. Oh good." I skidded to a stop in front of father. My relief must've shown on my face for Tom raised an eyebrow. "Has he woken?" "For a few minutes he was awake." I replied "I managed to get him to drift off again after a mini meltdown over the twins." I ran a hand down my face tiredly and heaved a sigh "They're his and he freaked out when he realized he wasn't dreaming about his uncle taking them." "He didn't give them names." Uncle Sev said, "We need to get up there." Tom said suddenly "He knows they're here. His magic is slipping out of his core." Quickly, the four of us hurried upstairs. 

Harry P.O.V.

I sat upright when I felt the familiar magic in the manor. Immediately my magic seeped out to connect to it. Quick sure footsteps sounded and the door opened. Severus and Lucius placed my sons on the bed in front of me and my magic immediately drew in to wrap around them. Both babies stared up at me with their beautiful eyes. "What are their names?" I picked up the one on my left and placed him in Draco's arms. "Jasper. This one is James." I said softly feeling a tear slip down my face "I lost Jared due to one of my uncles' beatings." "I'm sorry." "Don't be. Nobody knew about them." "Harry....." "Please don't ask." I shook my head looking up at him "My memories are jumbled and strange, as though I have two sets. I can't recall due who the father is due to the jumbled memories." 

Remus P.O.V.

I watched from the doorway as everyone in the room cooed over the tiny bundles. "Cuter then you as a baby." I said lightly. "Mooney!" Harry immediately reached out for me and I moved closer. He hugged me tightly. "Meet the rest of the 'pack' Mooney. The grandcubs Jasper and James." "They're wonderful cub. I'm happy for you." "Thanks. How long have you worked with the others. "Since my school days. Sirius too." "I know." He sighed "Dumbledore killed him. He hexed Auntie Bella with something and she was unable to misdirect her spells away from Siri." "I know cub. But he'll be back soon. I hope." "Wha..." "He's a vampire." I chuckled "Bitten so he's immortal." "Yippee!" Harry cheered "I get my godfather back." He looked happy yet worried somehow.