Chapter 3

Harry P.O.V.

I smiled at the soft bundles of my sleepy cubs as I walked into Gringotts. It was late evening so few people were here. "Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me?" I asked on of the goblins "What would  you need help with?" The goblin asked, "A blood test on myself and my sons, along with an inheritance test." I replied calmly. The goblin nodded "Follow me."

He showed us to a private room and set up the parchment. "You and your sons each need 2 drops of blood." I nodded and gently lifted Jasper from the carrier and lightly pricked his finger, letting 2 drops fall onto the parchment before I healed his cut. "Here is his Birth Certificate and his inheritance papers." I accepted them and pocketed them for later. After doing the same for James and myself, I turned the conversation to something else. "Is there a way, I can access the money in my vault without coming to Gringotts each time?" "There is a money bag and a card?" "I'll take the card please." After the proper papers were signed and filed, I took a deep breath. "I would also like to change the goblin in charge of my vaults due to recent findings that Vernon Dursley and Albus Dumbledore are stealing from me." "That can be done and we can collect back all the money. There is also proof that Hermione Granger, Ronald, Molly, and Ginerva Weasley were also stealing from your family vaults." "Get all of it back with interest, however, if Bill, Arthur, Charlie and the twins can be left alone I would be very happy." "It will be done by the end of tomorrow Mr. Potter." "Thank you." I left the room and carried the twins out of Gringotts and apparated back to Malfoy manor.

Draco P.O.V.

The echoing sound of apparition sounded from the entrance hall. "Harry?" I peered over the railing to see his unruly black hair. I walked down and took Jasper from his arms with a smile. "Lunch is almost ready. Where did you go?" "Gringotts." He shrugged "Had some problems to clear up and some papers to get." "Inheritance tests for the twins?" "Also a blood test and both tests for myself as well." He cocked his head "You said lunch?" "Yeah come on." We walked into the dining room where my Father, Uncle, Mother and Tom sat at the table along with Aunt Bella. "Harry." "Hello." He replied softly "Bella, Rudolphous." He smiled at the both before it turned into a smirk "You shouldn't take such risks." He met Bella's gaze "I was told to give you a message." "From who?" "It came by mail." Harry said smirking again "Stop these risks. I'm working on a plan to help your lord. If you get yourself caught, you will not see me again. From what I know, 15 years is too long and I want to see you when I come for christmas." Bella looked puzzled but Rudolphous suddenly laughed "So Lysander knows the truth?" "Yep. He came into his inheritance last year." "Where has my baby been?" Bella asked gazing at Harry. "He's been under the name Neville Frank Longbottom. He's a Gryffindor but he pulled the same trick on the hat that I did." "The hat cannot be tricked." Father snorted. "Actually it can." Harry smirked "After all, it took mine and Nev's wishes into account. Alysander wanted to place us both in Slytherin and watch Albus's plans blow up in his face, but we both had images to keep up.

Harry P.O.V.

After lunch, I retired to the library where I could go over the Gringotts papers. Grabbing Jasper's first, I settled in for a long afternoon

Birth Certificate (Official):

Name: Jasper Thomas Remiris Potter

D.O.B: June 21st, 12:05 a.m.

Father: Derek Hale

Mother: Harry Potter

Godfather: Lysander Lestrange

Godmother: Luna Lovegood-Lestrange

Creature Inheritance:

Creature: Werewolf