The Heroes story

"Interesting...such unimaginable power put into one small boy...Gamma." A voice stated talking to someone.

"He will learn...and he will meet others with greater power."

A older wiser voice sounded. "But, masters, is he the one?"

The other male voice spoke. "Yes it have Faith. He is a Galaxial hero."

Characters of Fanfic! *Based on ROBLOX roleplays)

Jakez the Gamma Wielder( Owned by me): A boy blessed with Gammatic Powers destined to stop any evil! He is a nice boy at heart, and a thoughtful wise person. He deals with many villains but Dr. Jakez is his real threat. He is a true leader of a team! Has brown Hair and Brown eyes.

Dr. Jakez (owned by me): An evil without end, a power with no limits. He wields Gamma just like Jakez, Dr. Jakez is Jakez's copy! Dr. Jakez is the greatest threat the Galaxial Heroes has ever seen. He looks just like Jakez but with a badass green cape. He is a true foe to deal with...

Shard the Hedgehog (Owned by SEGA but used by yoshikins101): A derpish robot with a kind heart and thrilling sense of humor, can be quite cocky, and gets himself into trouble alot! But when serious times come he knows when to act. Is quite stupid as well.

Bri the Cat( Owned by bbyay7): A cat with a sence of humor! She has ice powers, as well as transformation! She is a friendly cat, and a humorous one too! She was mutated by, Dr. Ivo Robotnik/Eggman, into a glitch!

Summer(Owned by Summerfox): A girl with an insane blood line, literally! She is descendent from a insane blood line. A mental blood line I should say. She is a kind girl in heart but mostly modish on the outside. She wields a chainsaw and many other weapons!

Josh the PSI User(Owned by Joshthepikcachu2123): A boy blessed or cursed with powers beyond compare. He is moody and easily angered, but is kind as well. He wields two swords. Windforce and Lunar Excalibur (Now Lunar X). Josh is one of the strongest of the team!

Dale (Owned by Diligentdale): A prince of a kingdom called, Oblivion. This kingdom purely exists inside a blackhole. Useing Oblivion powers Dale bashs his way through enemy's. He is kind derpy, but can be serious when the time comes...

Sebastian(Owned by Yoshikins101 but diligentdale uses him mostly): A robot much like Shard, is derpish and fun! He is powerful but quite stupid as well. Sebastian is a combination of Metal Sonic and Metal Tails.'

Riot(Owned by Riotrandy): A boy with a will to fight! He is best Friends with Josh, and is a loyal partner...or is Josh the partner? Riot weilds a Katana and uses ninjitsu to fight, and other amazing skills! He is a tuff foe and very demanding. He has brown hair and Brown eyes.

Shoop (Owned By Shoopdawooplop): A strange mysterious character, who doesn't appear do often...but he is there. Not much is known about him...but he is very powerful! He has many different forms.

Wheatly(Owned by PORTAL): A shard look alike who is bit more serious, but is still fun! Wheatly can also be a dragon but the other Galaxial Heroes have never seen him like that before, but he is mostly in robot form. ^_^

These are only the Main Characters! See ya when the story begins!