A Boy and Robot

"Take this! GAMMA RAY!" A boy shouted at his attacker and shot a Yellow beam with blue rings around it at the attacker.

"Heh petty! Face the full force of my lightning!"A woman voice shouted at the boy and shot lightning out of her finger tips at the boy.

The lightning was blocked by a light blue shield created by the boy. The boy shot another Gamma Ray at her and this one hit her.

"GAH!" The woman shouted hitting the ground roughly.

"Alright! I'll finish this myself!" The boy shouted as air spiraled around him. "MATTER FORM:GAS! FINAL FORM: WIND KNIGHT!" He shouted as he glowed and him eyes turned a pure white.

His name was Jakez Paul Dubois. The savior, the hero, the friend. He was a boy of 13 years and a kind heart. As a child he was given a ring that possessed the power of the most powerful weapon in the universes, Gamma. Jakez was a strong boy and protected Earth daily. From threats such as, Crazy Hair Woman, or as many call her, Veronica. She uses lightning and has been one of Jakez's enemy's for a long time.

"Anata no itchi o mitashite iru!Burēdo, seinaru kaze ni chokumen shite iru!" Jakez spoke in Japanese as his Vapor armor formed on him. His Flame shield formed as well as him Wind sword. "Erg...i'll finish you!" Crazy Hair Woman grunted and shot lighting at him. "Uindosuraisā!" Jakez yelled as he slashed the air shooting crescent wind slices at lightning knocking it away. "Honō suraisā!" Jakez yelled in Japanese, once again, slashing the air but, shoot crescent fire slices at Veronica. "Gah!" Crazy shouted as she fell the ground in defeat. "..." Jakez stayed silent and switch back to normal, nearly drained. "We're saved!" A man shouted. "Thanks to Jakez!" another man exclaimed. "Three cheers for Jakez!" a woman shouted to the crowd. "HIP HIP, HORRAY!" All the New Yorkers cheered. Jakez just smiled. This was home.

.

.

.

"He has progressed hasn't he?" a deep male voice spoke. "Very. He is as strong as anyone I have seen..." A lighter sounding echoey voice said. "But the time has come..." A voice of the same sound spoke, but from a different person. "The prophecy foretold before the universe was born. A prophecy that will determine the fate of all living, and non-living things..." the deeper sounding male spoke. "The Galaxial Destiny..." The lighter sounding echoey voice spoke wisely. "Master Centenials..." The deeper sounding male turned the Holy creators, of the universes. "Shankuri-San...our faithful friend..." Centenial 1 held out his hand and golden orb appeared. The orb showed an image, an image of several people...Jakez, a robot, a cat, a girl, another boy with a cap, and another Robot...? "Masters, what is the meaning of this...?" Shankuri-San spoke suddenly with a question glance from under his cloak and hood, which only allowed, due the lighting, only to see half of his face. "These are the future..." Centenial 2 spoke. "Yes...they are Galaxial Destined."

.

.

.

"UNCLE CHUCK!!!" A robot voice yelled. " Yo old man where are ya?!" a boy shouted after. "Forget it he aint' here..." a woman's voice said with absolutely no interest to the two. "Well Larry said he would be here!" The robotic person exclaimed. "Hey it aint' my fault the old coot doesn't know where hes' goin, Shard!" Larry yelled back. "Well-!" Shard was about to remark until..."Enough you two." NICOLE said standing between them shoving them apart. "Yes sir! I mean ma'ame! I mean general-" Shard kept correcting himself while Larry and NICOLE kept face palming. "Well I have no idea where he is..." NICOLE stated bluntly. "Maybe he was kidnapped." Larry said with a smirk on him face adding an evil chuckle. " UC WAS KIDNAPPED?! GHFFBDGDFFGCRDHEWSJOKGKFC!" Shard started panicking.

"Larry this isn't the time to play around!" NICOLE exclaimed and punched Larry's arm. "Ow...cmon!" Larry complained as he followed NICOLE. Shard noticed they left "Hey, guys!" Shard took off following them. Shard heard Larry "WOAH!" Larry awed looking at a cave full of crystals. Shard stepped in, and the crystals glowed rapidly. "Huh?" NICOLE stated confused as the crystals glowed even brighter. "You have come Shard the Destined..." A voice boomed through the cave. "Destined...?" Shard started but notices he was being enveloped in a glow. "Shard!" Larry yelped as Shard began to lift into the air. "Larry, NICOLE!" Shard yelled and reached out to grab Larry's hand. Shard tried but to no avail his eyes flashed off and he saw nothing.

.

.

.

"CYBORG!" A girl shouted hitting Shard with a frying pan. " GTHFHAWJOPJGJCJGHN" Shard spazzing on contact. "What the flip?" Shard spoke lowly and looked to see a girl with car ears in a striped hoodie. "...CYBORG!" She yelled again hitting Shard again. "OW! Stop that!" Shard yelled slowly getting up. The girl still had the frying pan in a defensive position. "Umm..." Shard hummed confused. "Hi?" Shard finally said. "Ummm....hi." The girl replied shyly. "So wh-" Shard began to ask until he was interrupted "YOU BETTER NOT HURT ME! OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR HEAD RIGHT OFF YOUR NECK!" The girl scream threatening Shard. Shard's eyes dimmed in fear. "She would do that? Might wanna stay clear from...psychos, like her." Shard thought. "Umm...it was nice talking to ya? But I really must be leaving." Shard said his goodbye and glided past the girl.

"How strange?" Shard said out loud. "Strange...what this place? I've never seen a place like this...could this be a region of Mobius I never explored?" Shard thought gathering the surrounding area. People kept giving strange glances and whispers. "What you ever see anyone 3'3?!" Shard exclaimed to a couple. "HELP! JAKEZ! IT'S ONE OF THE ROBOT MINIONS!" The lady screamed into the sky. "Who did she expect to come? This Jakez guy?" Shard though, but just them a booming sound was heard in the sky. Shard looking up and the censors on his Red eyes picked an EXTREMELY powerful life form, but he was just a boy? The boy landed elegantly in the street, all the traffic had scatter and the people as well. "Hey, you pick a fight with those citizens you fight me." The boy stated with a hurtful tone of voice.

"I'm not hurting anyone! Listen get outta my way, I have my own things to deal with." Shard began to walk off before the boy landed in front of him. The boy held out his hand, and grabbed Shard's and started shaking it like crazy! "Hi i'm Jakez Dubois! It nice to meet a good robot for once. What's your name?!" Jakez exlaimed with a cheerful attitude still shaking Shards hand like a mad man. "Umm...hi?!" Shard said very confused at the sudden change in attitude, and why was he shaking his hand so hard?!

.

.

.

"So you come from Mobius?" Jakez asked continuing a conversation. "Ya..." Shard replied hazily more focused on the Tea cup he was holding than anything. Jakez paused and took a sip "So an AI? What's it like to have emotions?" Jakez asked upbeat. " Painful." Shard replied bluntly with absolutely no emotion. "Oh..." Jakez saddened looking down. "Well...I have to get you home!" Jakez started up again. "How?" Shard said seeing this question caught his attention. "Hmm...Cole does have a teleport..." Jakez said unsure slightly. "Well let's go use it!" Sharx exclaimed and ran off. "You have no idea where it is..." Jakez said with those purple anime lines running down his head as he watched Shard walk off. Jakez giggled, today wasn't going to turn out like he had planned, at all.