Jakez vs Ark

Shard was running down a paved street to see a huge steel building with a huge "H" on the front. "What is that place?" Shard asked skidding to a halt. "The Super Hero Training League for Young Adults..." Jakez said calmly without a slip up. "The wha?" Shard confusingly stated. "Silly. It trains teenage super heroes. Like me!" Jakez giggled. "Oh..." Shards eyes turned purple showing huge embarrassment. Jakez giggled again and continued walking up the street.

Jakez continued to the huge steel door. "Woah..." Shard awed. "Ya..." Jakez replied with a warm smile. "Intrabit pro teenage heros." Jakez spoke in Latin, but it was a language unknown to Shard. Then door slowly started opening. "Double woah..." Shard said turning black and white. Jakez walking inside. "Hey wait!" Shard called out running after him. Shard ran into there too see hundreds of teenagers training their powers. "Triple woah!" Shard repeated. "Would you stop saying that..." Jakez said again with the purple lines going down his head. "Hey who the hell is that?" A scratchy sounding boy spoke. Jakez turned to see Ark, a boy who uses his snake, Vesperion, as a weapon. He had powers of his own, but very little. "He is a new friend of mine Ark." Jakez replied.

"New friend?" Ark asked confused. "Yes, he came from a different world." Jakez replied. "He looks like dork." Ark stated bluntly. "Call him a dork, and you head will be on the wall." Jakez said suddenly dramatically changing his tone. "I ain't afraid of you Curley hair." Ark said as Vesperion slithered around his neck. Jakez suddenly frowned. "Fine. Fight me Ark!" Jakez shouted. "Gladly!" Ark yelled with the same tone of voice. They both ran at each other and their fists collided. "ENOUGH." An unknown voice rang out but everyone, besides Shard, recognized it. Everyone froze as if time had stopped. "Umm..." Shard was the first one to sound. "What's this a newcomer? And it's a robot...impressive. Is this one of your friends Jakez?"bat hen voice admired. "Yes Cole." Jakez replied calmly. "So that is Cole?" Shard though.

Standing on a balcony over looking everything was a man in a black robe and very oversized hair. His hair had a lightning bolt insignia on it. The robe covered his whole body, not showing one bit of it, besides his arms. Cole, the immortal lightning wielder, is his title.

Let me explain. There are 5 immortals...2 are good, 2 are bad, and 1 is neutral. These immortals will be revealed later on, Cole is a good immortal. Cole started a origination like this to promote the growth of teen heroes who's powers are to be trained. Cole was Born in Mesopotamia and raised there for most of his young life. Until he was found by another immortal, who's name shall remain unspoken until later, found him and took him to the most holy beings in the universe, The Centenials...the Centenials further then made him an immortal.

"If you want to fight, take it to the Train fight arena." Cole continued glaring down at the 2 of them. They turned at each other, then turned each others attention to Cole. "We accept."

.

.

.

Jakez walked into a wide training arena. The training arena opened with codes and illusions. "Remember boys, just training, don't destroy everything! You have no idea how much this costs..." Coles voice spoke through a static sounding Speaker. "But I won't hold back...just remember he asked for it." Ark snickered with a smirk on his face. "Heh. If I know any better you think you can beat me?" Jakez taunted with a playful grin. "I ain't playin." Ark stern solem voice.

"Vespirion! Poison sting!!!" Ark shouted pointing towards Jakez. Vespirion slithered at a high speed at Jakez. "Gamma Ray!" Jakez shouted shooting a yellow ray with blue rings out of his hand, but to no avail, be slithered out of the ray's area. Vespirion went for Jakez's shoulder. Jakez saw this and moved out of the way. Jakez quickly began dodging multiple times to avoid the poisonous fangs. "Vespirion...Tail Whip!" Ark shouted. Vespirion's tail rattled then turned to steel, then grew several spikes. Vespirion darts at Jakez and whacks him. "Gah!" Jakez grunted as he tumbled. Jakez got up and flew at Vespirion. Jakez gripped Vespirion strongly and threw him at Ark. Ark held out his arm and Vespirion slithered onto it. "Alright. I'll make this easy for you." Jakez chuckled putting his hands to form a space between the 2 palms. A golden orb began to form."GAMMA!" Jakez shouted "PULSE!!!" Jakez scream forcing both hands away from each other forming huge Shockwave blowing away and damaging Ark & Vespirion. "GAH!" Ark grunted as he fell off the Arena, followed by Vespirion.

"Well looks like I win-" Jakez began before he was interupted. "VESPIRION! DEADLY CANNON!" Ark shouted Jumping up form the side. Vespirion opened his mouth wide and a Purple orb was forming in his mouth. The Beam shot as full power. "GAMMA RAY!" Jakez shouted shooting it a the Deadly Cannon and they both collide. A Yellow orb with Purple rings formed in the middle of the collision. The Orb exploded knowing both out into the arean, luckly Jakez caught himself and flew back up, but as for Ark he crashed into the water below. "I win." Jakez giggled.

.

.

.

"That was cool!" Shard exclaimed through the window. "Very. Jakez was going to win by a long shot though." Cole replied to Shard less eager. The steel door retracted to reveal Jakez as he walked in. "Did I do good?" Jakez asked looking at Cole. "You did splendidly. Very splendidly." Cole finished with a smile. "IT WAS LIKE BOOM AND BAM AND SOCK AND PUNCH...and..." Shard dialed down when Jakez and Cole stared at him. "Umm...sorry." Shard apologized an anime sweat rolling down his head. "Well that was amazing training!" Jakez sighed smiling brightly. "Oh by the way," Jakez caught his attention "Have you met Shard?" Jakez asked kindly. Cole froze, as if he really were frozen...."Cole...?" Jakez asked suspiciously and concerned. "The prophecy...it's beginning..." Cole whispered sweating. "Prophocy...?" Shard asked turning to Cole. "The Galaxial Destiny..." Cole spoke looking up at both of them. "You toward destined." Cole finished. "Destined?" Jakez questioned Cole's philosophy. "It was written when the Universe was born, written by the Cetenials...the stars." Cole continued dramatically.