The Lost islands

Jakez turned to the hooded figure. "Shan?!" Jakez exclaimed. The hooded figure lifted his head and nodded in recognition.

Shankuri San, The Immortal. He was formally Coles master, but still deep friends with him. Shan, as he usually goes by, is the loyal servant to The Centenials. He is the 2nd oldest out of the 5 immortals, and the leader of them.

"Greetings Jakez...you are at the Lost Islands. They are Lost for a reason..." Shan replied his eye partially shown through his long hood. His cloak blew in the steady breeze. "What reason?" Jakez asked, but Shan decided not to reply. Shan found himself to be wondering where...they were. They as in, the other children that were supposed to come here.

"Any reason why I am here?" Jakez asked suddenly

"No reason..." Shan lied looking out at the Dark Lands.

Jakez scratched the back of his head looking around, "I've never heard of the Lost Islands." Jakez muttered loudly.

"As I said, they are lost for a reason." Shan repeated.

Just then, something caught Jakez's and Shan's eye. A star...a falling star! It looked like it was falling...RIGHT HERE?!

"Get down!" Shan shouted covering Jakez in his cloak, and in a flash of black, Shan and Jakez were on the Mountains.

They saw a small, but pretty decent sized explosion. "Woah...!" Jakez awed quietly.

"It's beginning..." Shan whispered, quiet enough so that Jakez wouldn't hear him. Jakez ran closer to the edge to see massive amounts of smoke arising from the Grasslands.

.

.

.

--(POV SWITCH)--

"Where...am I?" A baby thought opening his eyes. Seeing a crisp blue sky made him feel...uncomfortable. Living in his dad's darkness really set a toll on him. Come to think of it, had he ever seen a blue sky before? He never really payed attention of what the day looked like while destroying a world. The baby glanced at his surroundings. He saw grass, and more grass, and more grass.

"Why the hell is there so much grass?!" The baby thought to himself. He tried to get up, but then he found himself not being able too.

"Shit I'm a baby!" The baby exclaimed in his mind. All the baby could remember right now was, his name was Josh, and who he was. He had no idea why he was a baby?!

Josh looked up to see a shady figure approach him.

"OH GOD-!" Josh exclaimed in his mind.

--(POV SWITCH: SHARD)--

Shard woke up with immense pain in his head. "Ow..." Shard groaned slowly getting up.

"Where...?" Shard asked quietly looking around, in a slightly familiar surrounding.

"You should recognize this place, Shard" The voice of an elderly man spoke out. Shard recognized the voice as if it was his own.

"UNCLE CHUCK!" Shard exclaimed loudly, nearly breaking his own voice chip.

"You do realize it hurts my ears when you yell like that." A slightly taller and older looking Sonic walked out, with brown shoes and a white mustache. Uncle Chuck, the uncle of Sonic the Hedgehog. Many claim he's old, but he really isn't too old.

"What are you doing...here?" Shard said quickly then slowed himself remembering what happened.

"Are we in Mobius?" Shard asked glancing around.